Welcome to our New Sponsor: Suncoast Hydroponics

Ms. RedEye

420 Support
420 Staff
Join us in welcoming Suncoast Hydroponics to our team of 420 Sponsors.

Suncoast Hydroponics provides the highest quality hydroponic growing and lighting systems on the market today. Their catalog includes the equipment you need to start and maintain an indoor garden.

At Suncoast Hydroponics you can shop with confidence. All web orders are secured with a 256-bit SSL certificate. All orders are discreetly shipped in plan brown protective boxes.

They can be reached online at Suncoast Hydroponics, by e-mail: sales@suncoasthydroponics.com, or telephone at 941-301-1343.

Welcome to our 420 Magazine team of Sponsors!

Re: Welcome to our New Sponsor, Suncoast Hydroponics

Thanks so much for the intro MsRedEye.

I look forward to working with 420 Magazine and its members.

Please check out our site and let us know if you need anything. We are here to help.

Just checked out your website. Everything looks great so far except... How about adding the color temperature to the descriptions of your HPS, MH, and conversion bulbs?

Other than that things look great and I'm sure you'll soon have a lot of satisfied customers here talking about you.

Just checked out your website. Everything looks great so far except... How about adding the color temperature to the descriptions of your HPS, MH, and conversion bulbs?

Other than that things look great and I'm sure you'll soon have a lot of satisfied customers here talking about you.

I will see what I can do about digging up the color temperatures for the bulbs. Until I get those up it can generally be assume a standard MH bulbs is in the 4000K range (an "enhanced" MH will be in the 6000K range), while an HPS bulb is going to be in the 2000K range. I will put up the color temperatures that I can find.

Thanks for the input.

The product prices are good, but the shipping prices are unreasonable.

Canon Smoke: I am glad to hear that you find the prices good, this is what I am trying to bring to the table. I am sorry that you find the shipping unreasonable. What were you looking at ordering and where was it going? Feel free to post back here, PM me, or shoot me an email.

I can ship from several locations around the country. The store is currently setup to ship from my closest locations, which is SW Florida. This is probably attributing to a high shipping cost to San Diego. I may have to change the shipping location to Houston, TX so it is centrally located to everyone in the country.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Welcome Suncoast, and thanks for being a sponsor. And I think it's great that you are
joining us in the forums, answering questions.

Best wishes and much success :hippy:

Looks like website has been down for a few days? Was displaying a "maintenance" message, now giving a 403 error.

Suncoast may not be aware of this, if someone has their number please call them.

Here's the statement on the website.

We are performing some necessary maintenance on our site. Please excuse the inconvenience.

If you need to order something, please email us directly at sales@suncoasthydroponics.com

The site will be update and running again shortly.

maintenance begins: 04/12/2009 08:40 EST

They should be up pretty soon I hope.

I just wanted to let everyone know that Suncoast Hydroponics' website is back online and you can once again visit them here:
Suncoast Hydroponics, LLC - Suncoast Hydroponics

We are back up and running. We are still making some updates, but nothing that will cause users any issues.

Please feel free to contact us about anything you need, or if you need pricing on anything. Send us a list of everything you need and we can put a package deal together for you.

We love to make packages.

when i click on either side of the USA on their intro page all I get is;
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Back
Top Bottom