How long to go guys?

1shepherd

I turned to 12/12 on the 11th of September and it took at least 2 weeks before pistils appeared. Looking at these photos how long would you all think to go ?
420-magazine-mobile1682996953.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well this is just a guess but- since it's obviously sativa and it's been flowering for five weeks at the most, I'm tempted to say it's going to be at least 6 more weeks, bare minimum. But appearances can be deceiving. Can you get a photo in natural light? Do you know the strain, are they pure sativa?

That's my kind of garden. Very nice. :thumb:

Hey Weaselcracker cheers. They are just bag seed its actually my first grow too. I'll get another couple photos soon when lights go out.

Sent from my SM-G900I using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Wowee, that's gone wild in there! Just let it do its thing. You don't know the strain, so this grow will tell you how long these plants need to flower. You'll read it online and in books, and everyone will tell you here, sativas can take months to finish!!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

How long to go guys ?

For example, Dr. Grinspoon is a pure sativa developed by Barney's Farm, and can take 18-22 weeks to finish flowering!

I've got some pure sativa seedlings enjoying some sun outside at the moment that I got from bag seed in Asia. The one I keep will be outdoors and I expect her to take the entire season.

If weed is legal where you are, I'd just keep buying my smoke and let these girls finish properly. They have ages to go.

Looking great. I'm green with envy. ;)
They're much further along than my Thai Stick bud is at 4 or 5 weeks, and that takes about 18 weeks to finish. I think yours will be faster. But basically- you're looking at 6-8 weeks more I'm guessing. That can only be a guess though without seeing how they progress. I don't know if you're interested in making a journal or not, but can you update here once in awhile?
Do you know what part of the world the bud came from?

Back
Top Bottom