Newbie grower - Are these done? 64 days flowering

Blazingdragon

I have 4 blue cheese plants at 64 days flowering. 2 of which have 30% amber pistols the other 2 seem a little behind with very little amber. Ive included a pic from one of each. Can anyone give some input on how long i should leave before harvest or are they done?

420-magazine-mobile1515460624.jpg

420-magazine-mobile968217881.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1640610183.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

hi...still a lot of white pistols, frm the pic id say theyre not ready yet... but you need to get you a jewelers loop.. and look at your trichomes.. u want majority of those 2 be cloudy

hi...still a lot of white pistols, frm the pic id say theyre not ready yet... but you need to get you a jewelers loop.. and look at your trichomes.. u want majority of those 2 be cloudy
Definitely not done still got a couple weeks on her. You want your trichs to be cloudy mushroom cap on it and 30% amber. You still have a lot of swelling and a lot of trichs to come in

Sent from my Robin using --------

Thanks fir the input guys....another couple of weeks it is. Most of the trichomes are cloudy mushroom capped as we speak but i would expect a bit more swelling too.

Trichs start clear then milky then amber. Milky is head high, amber is body high couch lock. Its just a preference on how you like your meds. Take a,look at a site called grow weed easy . Com in the bottom of the page is a search bar throw anything about cannabis in it and will give you a answer

I have 4 blue cheese plants at 64 days flowering. 2 of which have 30% amber pistols the other 2 seem a little behind with very little amber. Ive included a pic from one of each. Can anyone give some input on how long i should leave before harvest or are they done?

420-magazine-mobile1515460624.jpg

420-magazine-mobile968217881.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1640610183.jpg

Not yet mate

Back
Top Bottom