Bc Northern Lights Bloombox

Gherbo21

Going to be starting a grow in the next couple of weeks with a brand new BC Northern Lights Bloombox royale with cheese, super excited have done a few outdoor grows before turned out pretty well, super stoked to see what I can pull off in this controlled environment! Any tips and tricks to make this easy would be greatly appreciated

Cheers,

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Will be doing nutrients for the second time tomorrow, all 7 unknown seedlings are sprouted. All are roughly 1" and all very green. First nutes run was at half strength (what the book told me to do) been 2 seasons since I've gotten to do any little babies so I'm really excited to see how these turnout, also currently on 18/6 with a 400 MH/blue spectrum for veg!

Will be doing nutrients for the second time tomorrow, all 7 unknown seedlings are sprouted. All are roughly 1" and all very green. First nutes run was at half strength (what the book told me to do) been 2 seasons since I've gotten to do any little babies so I'm really excited to see how these turnout, also currently on 18/6 with a 400 MH/blue spectrum for veg!

Also how the hell do I post in a grow journal it says I don't have permission?

Back
Top Bottom