Recently harvest

bignugz420

This was a runt pushed to the corner got little light and never up potted so def root bound. I just let her finish out tho and give me a lil bit of smoke. Experimented with her with backbuilding and coldest temps possible. She gave some wonderful color changes and very sticky and resin covered. For a 10 inch plant I am shocked at the quality I wish she was bigger
420-magazine-mobile839378730.jpg
420-magazine-mobile220067745.jpg
420-magazine-mobile718071523.jpg
420-magazine-mobile483993000.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2096225138.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1787262198.jpg
420-magazine-mobile832838090.jpg
that is incredible bulk. Just wish I didn't bury her under DWC buckets and get shadow light. But at least she got nice and swollen

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

Just a question, not saying right or wrong. Do you usually harvest when your trichomes are still only cloudy? If so why? I never have but if there is a reason I would try.

Ladi

Just a question, not saying right or wrong. Do you usually harvest when your trichomes are still only cloudy? If so why? I never have but if there is a reason I would try.

Ladi

I prefer couch lock so I go 30 to 50 percent amber personally but everyone likes different highs cloudy is more head and sativa like

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ladi
Sorry I just saw this I try for milky / early Amber I want a nice yield sometime it comes on in last 2 weeks

Back
Top Bottom