Master Kush First Grow

Order from Humboldt seeds Master Kush
420-magazine-mobile2110463302.jpg

Sent from my Z1 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

In India growing indoors is not a common as other Western countries probable I'm the first who is growing a hybrid strain (indica) in sativa zone which equatorial zone

And the game begins soaked seed in water for 12 hrs and kept in wet tissue for 24 hrs.
Feeling excited. .
420-magazine-mobile1368740269.jpg

Good strain mine was from Nirvana you can find a crazie night yielding pineapple pheno to if your lucky I did :)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My plant is at week 5 of veg and I feel its growing slow inspire of giving perfect grow conditions.. It had got gnats infected on week 3 is it coz of that the growth is stunned? Please suggest anyone..

Here is the latest picture of my master kush on day 31 in veg the plant is about 6" tall
420-magazine-mobile2106336705.jpg

I have done topdressing with playground sand to interrupt the fungus gnats cycles all though I didn't see any gnats after sand dressing

Sup guys this my first Indica grow . thought I have tried growing many Sativa bag seeds before but failed . ..Sativa that to bag seeds have never ending flowering time.. but just for information the below picture is to tell all guys how indica and sativa differs both picture ane in day 10 of early vegging grown by me .
420-magazine-mobile1983687541.jpg

Air circulation? Temp? RH? pH? Distance of lights to canopy? ;)
Just normal table fan intake and exhaust PC fan temps can't help it's summer here so it shows 87° at min and 91° at max and about humidity I'm adjusting it with wet towels which come to 40 to 60 from dry to wet. Distance from light to canopy is 800mm aprox Any suggestions @spiffziggy coz I'm facing slow growth now days also plant had got fungus gnats infestation but I covered the top with sand dressing see above picture
420-magazine-mobile1104885965.jpg

Back
Top Bottom