Help! New growth looks to be off also leaves dropping!

buds4us

420 Member
Hello all,

I'm experiencing some off color on my new growth and to me it seems like plants are wilting or overwatered but I'm not sure. I don't water often so I'm confused

Thanks in advance

420-magazine-mobile1614651802.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1360023404.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1537335679.jpg

Re: Help ! New growth looks to be off also leafs dropping ??!

Is it a veg or auto ? and what lighting has she got she in a tent ⛺
To me she looks like she's got hot by the looks of those leaves .
Give me some info I'll help you out

Hey thanks for the quick reply she's a sour diesel feminized from crop kings. under an led light at about 30" away I have 4 other plants with her and they aren't showing the discoloration.
My temps are averaging 77.. 82 is the high and low of 55 the humidity ranging from 22-40%

I always find the new growth to be lighter green, but they always darken up as they get older. Just my experience

I've noticed that as well this one just seems a little off to me but thanks for the input. Any thoughts on if it looks overwatered ?

I always find the new growth to be lighter green, but they always darken up as they get older. Just my experience

Wiley420 is right on, only other thing is are you adding nutes yet? Sometimes a little cal-mag always help in early stages. But they seem ok really! Good luck...✌️

Wiley420 is right on, only other thing is are you adding nutes yet? Sometimes a little cal-mag always help in early stages. But they seem ok really! Good luck...✌️

Thanks for the reassurance, my last watering I did add some nutes at 1/4 strength
I'm using the humboldts secret line up (I hear mixed reviews but I ended buying it anyways so minus well use it)

I'll post a pic of nutrients
420-magazine-mobile526127842.jpg

What are your water parameters?

I'm watering about every 3-5 days usually when top inch or so is dry. Using distilled water drop the ph to about 6.4
I've tested my run off water and ph is still in range so not to sure.

I do have to fans idk maybe too much wind

rootbound (sad looking leaves) and ph issue (twisty leaves) ... thats what i think

pt

Unfortunately I was thinking root bound as well but I transferred last week maybe water at the bottom is building up but my drainage seems okay. Using 50% perlite and ocean forest.

How would you correct root bond issues

I do have to fans blowing around in the tent

I'm watering about every 3-5 days usually when top inch or so is dry. Using distilled water drop the ph to about 6.4
I've tested my run off water and ph is still in range so not to sure.

I do have to fans idk maybe too much wind

Not unless you have the fan blowing right on them. They need just a little breeze to move them a little for strengthening the plant. Should be ok with those nutes you have also! Good luck...✌️

Help ! New growth looks to be off also leafs dropping ??!

Transplant 5 g min for going to flower and cut the pearlite to 25% modest feed half nute at 5.5

Prime target is 6 so you P doesn't fully lock up that's the water just because you water a 6 doesn't mean you get a 6 you have build up or you have stripped it manganese can only be taken in at 5.8 soil right so I it's gotta be that or lower right just in case your salty to bring the soil down.

By all means correct me if I'm wrong.

But wait he's like 80/20 perlite right now so that's really passive

Liquid karma or a heavy dose of Ocean forest and a good feed I say but that's only because you've got the nutrient on hand. I'm not using any liquid nutrients. 1 because they are not available in my location and honestly I see what they can do but I'm not in a hurry to flip crops I'm enter my second cycle in flower and 3 in seedling stage. I've got loads of info up here and I'm trying my best to help the community. A friend once told me he said ya know, no 2 gardeners do it the same way. So to each his own I'm just sharpening my skills.

i would have transplanted it in a bigger pot that looks like 1l i would have gone for 5l (2gallon) and then for 10-15l (5-6gallon) ...
do you test your ph ?

pt

it cant be overwatering with that much perlite unless u have water building at the bottom

Yea I had to order some actually just got a bunch of 1 gal 3gal and 5gal pots so going to transfer soon
I do test ph before feed and runoff and it's been in range

Liquid karma or a heavy dose of Ocean forest and a good feed I say but that's only because you've got the nutrient on hand. I'm not using any liquid nutrients. 1 because they are not available in my location and honestly I see what they can do but I'm not in a hurry to flip crops I'm enter my second cycle in flower and 3 in seedling stage. I've got loads of info up here and I'm trying my best to help the community. A friend once told me he said ya know, no 2 gardeners do it the same way. So to each his own I'm just sharpening my skills.

Liquid karma ? I'll have to look it up thanks for the info

Thanks for the help all information is relevant and helpful

Back
Top Bottom