To defoliate or not - I want to hear real first hand stuff guys - I'm pro

tandemdreams

I believe in the power of proper defoliation wgen done over a period of weeks starting the last weeks of veg and running through flower the results have shown themselves as a positive for me now i don't always defoliate never with a new strain but always with the second run
420-magazine-mobile799235506.jpg

I believe in the power of proper defoliation wgen done over a period of weeks starting the last weeks of veg and running through flower the results have shown themselves as a positive for me now i don't always defoliate never with a new strain but always with the second run
What do you think about defoliation to autos. I have 8 infoor in a 4by4 tent.✌

What do you think about defoliation to autos. I have 8 infoor in a 4by4 tent.✌
I think it may be your best bet eight in a 4x4 is gonna be thick. Start light about 1/4 the top leaves give it a weej and redo the top and go a little deeper when in bloom i would do a good defoliation at week three and five

I think it may be your best bet eight in a 4x4 is gonna be thick. Start light about 1/4 the top leaves give it a weej and redo the top and go a little deeper when in bloom i would do a good defoliation at week three and five
Thanks for the info, i figured it might be tight with eight in there but if it gets to tight i will take a few out and put under a 600w hps. ✌

The defoliation will help offset that it will get the light to the bottom save the leaves at the bottom for the very last defoliation so your little fluff nuggets are better than just fluff :)

No bro, defoliation is one of the worst decisions a new gardener can make on his own without a 2nd opinion.

Ya Live and ya learn though no reason to feel bad about getting manic with the scissors because even I did that a long time ago :rolleyes3

But if he is gonna do it either way he should do it the right way slowly ramping up as i described but like i said in my question i wanna hear it both ways so i respect your thoughts but no matter how new or old you are first time defoliation is a different monster its nit plucking one blocking leaf its clearing a path through your canopy its not a race its a tour lol

Like i said earlier i let my first run on any strain go unmolested other than lst and see what she do but that ladies gonna get naked for me at some future date imo i see tremendous lower bud growth when done right

yea first pic at the beginning of this thread was worrisome but that looks much better :bravo:

do whatever works for ya :thumb:
Lol yeah she was literally drooping from the trim i really do span more than a month to get her this far. She was sad cuz I had literally just finished when I took the pic because I was trying to show her flower sites to someone on a different thread but she is the most recent picture of defoliation I had to show when I started this one

Back
Top Bottom