Dropped seeds!

Suntana

Found those seeds that I dropped last fall!
420-magazine-mobile1583532240.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1075035095.jpg
420-magazine-mobile336872748.jpg
420-magazine-mobile214779227.jpg

Lol I dropped either one Serious Seeds Kali Mist and two Sensi Seeds Jack Herer seeds or two of the Kali Mist and one of the Jack Herer. Either way, I never found them and am still a little mad at myself over that one. I suppose the vacuum cleaner got them last year.

Did you move them into regular pots (inside? outside?), try to grow them where you found them, or... ?

Lol I dropped either one Serious Seeds Kali Mist and two Sensi Seeds Jack Herer seeds or two of the Kali Mist and one of the Jack Herer. Either way, I never found them and am still a little mad at myself over that one. I suppose the vacuum cleaner got them last year.

Did you move them into regular pots (inside? outside?), try to grow them where you found them, or... ?

Thanks totally missed your reply Tortured, I just let them go for awhile, I was surprised how thick the stock got on them, but sadly they were getting to big and in a spot I didn't need to advertise, so I pulled them and put them in the compost bin. I have my hands full with what I have going inside. I do have a half dozen autos growing outside though .
Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom