First timer here, is this seedling missing something?

CocoCanna

From the redish stem and pale leafs I think it would be Nitrogen deficiency? Or I'm a just paranoid over my babies?

420-magazine-mobile1258121066.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1196718769.jpg

My ph was a bit high during a watering or two, the runout was at 7,4 when I recently checked.

What type of setup do you have? Light colours to the leaves can mean a variety of things. How old is your girl....3-4 days?

Ps....she looks fine. A bit stretchy, but no big deal.....savour her while she's young, they grow up so quickly , lol.

What do you mean by waterings? A common issue with first timers is over watering. The cup should be noticeably lighter and dry to the touch on the surface before even considering watering again. Does the beer cup have holes in the bottom?

Put those cfls as close as you can to her. Maybe 6"....I don't use them but I've heard guys say, use the back of your hand to test heat. I doubt they're warm are they? The cfls are causing the stretch. You can bury her in the soil a lot deeper when you pot her. Most of her stem.can be buried and she'll grow new tiny roots from the hairs on her stem. Tell us everything about your grow. Do yourself a favour and catalog your grow in a journal. I've got one for MI e.....most do......it helps a tonne for the smallest things. Check mine out.......

OK I've read the journal. I'd say, the nutrients are really early and you're watering too much. Also try to avoid getting the leaves wet during daylight hours.....try to avoid it at all unless misting in a seedling stage. Your humidity isn't and issue at 35-45%.....your fan is a good call and will help keep that all in check. For comparison sakes......I didn't give mine anything but water til 14 days. Mine are soil but still I feel like the nutes are early.....maybe someone else will chime in and correct me.....til then.....patience and let them dry up a bit.

With CFL's you can keep the plant drenched with water and they will never burn unless you touch the leaves to the bulb!!!! Keep the lights as close as possible without touching and you will be very very happy with the results!!! Iv gotten some really amazing yields from CFL grows and great meds also full of flavor tons of RESIN, high THC content!!! A lot of people don't care for CFLs but personally I love them just as as a kid of work everyday moving the lights up or over a little the plants grow so fast you end up playing with the lights all over he time that's one of the draw backs but all in all great lights they are cheap you just don't get much light penetration!!! The best bang for the buck on a cheap grow is house hold LED lights with the cover tak n off gives you a "COB" looking light!! Good luck . you will b happy with CFL's your going to want to get more lights for flower !!! Get 2700k-3500k for flower and 4000k-6000k for Veg or a mixture or them for more of a "full spectrum" effect!!! Hope my mindless babble helps !!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom