Pruning

Diesel282

Hi guys.. needed some info regarding pruning of plants.. if u should do it or not.. and if yes when is the right time. Thanx guys.. am new to growing so would appreciate any help

Started trimming 2 weeks before 12/12. Did a minor trim about 2 weeks later. I'm assuming (unspecified bagseed) I have about 3 wks until harvest.
420-magazine-mobile722599879.jpg
i read many people don't prune while many do. But what I DO know is that after you trim, you have to give a week or two before any stage of grow. You shock the plant depending on the severity of cuts.
420-magazine-mobile888419611.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1565401407.jpg

How many days of 12/12 have ur plants had so far?

Dude I started 18/6 and vegged for 2 months. Under only 2 23w CFL's! Ordered a 2x2x4 box and flowered them in there. I have 4 23w CFL's and a small 14w LED panel (red/blue). It's been in flower for 2 weeks only. I'm growing with minimal lights just to see how my yields turn out. That way I can measure future grows. This IS my first plant. Living proof of a decent grow without spending over $200

Its my first grow as well.. iv switched to 12/12 since yesterday. Waiting to see the results in a few weeks.

To be honest it was a seed that i found in a batch from a excellant strain..cant remember the name tho.. but dont really mind cos its my first grow. I also recently started a feminised Chocolope plant.. jus over 2 weeks old. Will post pic now

All I can say is people neglect their plants at this stage by getting very comfortable with the veg. Depends on the size you might have to water daily. And don't overdo the pruning because it adds a week to cure. Good luck. What strain is it?
Sadly i had to put this plant down

Sad to see that bud .... i started with 4 and veged them for about 6 weeks before i saw 2 of the 4 were male .... but that is the luck of the draw with reg seeds

. From Africa

Hey Diesel282 my Chocolope feminized hermied too. I thought it might have been stress. Now who knows. Damn Chocolate Thai. Thai has always had hermies that problem has been around for years. Thought they might have bred it out of Chocolope. I bought my seeds in a bulk pack of 100. Not DNA seeds by name but most the bulk seeds some of these banks have are grown by the original breeders. I thought I had just screwed up by not going with DNA. I really like Chocolope and wanted to make sure I had enough seeds to last. What were your Chocolope seeds?

Wat do u mean bro.. they wer seeds i bought from seedsman..not auto tho

I was just wondering if you had the DNA Chocolope or one from someone else. I still want to try more of these seeds when it won't be a problem with a hermie. Hoping to find out if Chocolope has a hermie problem in its genetics. With all the Thai in it I wouldn't be surprised. Its just nice to know in future grows.

Back
Top Bottom