First time grow

Lalowoods

Hello everyone! im new here and also a first time grower. A good freind of mine gave me three ladies as seedlings back in april but unfortunely only one made it. She is 6 weeks into flowering and also an outdoor grow. The strain is unknown but its sativa dominant without a doubt. Only 20% of the pistils are orange while the rest remain white so it most definetly it still has a little more time to go. Another freind of mine recommended a 20-20-20 feed so i feed it to her once a week. Most of the questions i have are always answered by the awsome community here so i thought heck! Might as well join it! So heres my lady! Sorry in advance if some pictures dont post or something similar but i literally joined 10 minutes ago and im still learning how this app works.
420-magazine-mobile1906897839.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2114332256.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1085170826.jpg

Cannabis likes high N in veg and high p and k in flower 20-20-20 has the same amount of n-p-k so it makes your buds grow airy and taste green. Walmart sells organic liquid bloom fertilizer and grow fertilizer, here's the bloom.
Espoma 24oz Bloom Plant Food - Walmart.com
Looks like it has a ways to go, I would feed it at least another week or two and then give it straight water for a week or two.

Cannabis likes high N in veg and high p and k in flower 20-20-20 has the same amount of n-p-k so it makes your buds grow airy and taste green. Walmart sells organic liquid bloom fertilizer and grow fertilizer, here's the bloom.
Espoma 24oz Bloom Plant Food - Walmart.com
Looks like it has a ways to go, I would feed it at least another week or two and then give it straight water for a week or two.

Thanks for the advice man!

Back
Top Bottom