Mitt Romney meets dying MMJ patient and ignores him! Do Not Vote him in office!

Vote for the man with the Cure!

Vote for Doctor Ron Paul 2012!!!!!

All of Ron Paul's libertarian positions are based in the application of the scientific method to understand and solve social and economic problems.

Well the left seems to have a pretty poor outlook on the very poor also. Notice that MMJ clinic raids are up 10 times what happened during he Bush administration. Do not lather yourself up over Romney, vote for anyone who has a chance to beat Obama no matter what. I don't care if it is Romney. It is more important than our smoking issues, it is a bout keeping America free (er).

I can't see Romney spending a lot of time on what is a minor issue considering the economy at present. If you think it is still Bushes fault and this is how you are trying to elect Obama again sorry about your luck.

I can't see Romney spending a lot of time on what is a minor issue considering the economy at present. If you think it is still Bushes fault and this is how you are trying to elect Obama again sorry about your luck.
Not an Obama fan, but no one could have fixed what 8yrs of Bush did to this country in 4 yrs, and probably wont be able to fix in the next 4yrs either. lol All politicians are is professional liars. See who can tell the most lies to get the votes.

Yeah the World Trade center attack, Both houses Dem and Repub voting to invade Iraq, Bush acting like a Democrat as to spending that was all Bush's fault. Care to illuminate on exactly what Bush did to this country? Looked to me like his presidency was no walk in the park. Funny how the Obama admin is really making the country look like a ship of fools.

Yeah the World Trade center attack, Both houses Dem and Repub voting to invade Iraq, Bush acting like a Democrat as to spending that was all Bush's fault. Care to illuminate on exactly what Bush did to this country? Looked to me like his presidency was no walk in the park. Funny how the Obama admin is really making the country look like a ship of fools.

He just wanted to be a war president like his daddy. I would also like to point out that he not only spent every cent the Clinton administration left behind but he put us so far in debt with his search of "weapons of mass destruction" that our debt crisis went through the roof. Let me also point out that the tax cuts he made for the rich were a nod for companies to go ahead and move there companies overseas so they not only wouldn't have to pay american taxes but they could put a few extra dollars in there own pockets which lead the the unemployment rates to an all time high a recession on top of that and it kept the rich people rich and the poor man poor.

John Adams said in a speech that the fall of america will come from within. Go pick up a copy of Jesse Ventura's book DemoCRIPS and ReBLOODlicans: No More Gangs in Government. Very good read.

Don't vote for Obama unless you want the Federal bureaucratic dictatorship to gain more control over your lives and less money to eat.

dont vote for either of these fucks.

i couldnt even watch the video... o_o

Back
Top Bottom