I can not vote for Obama

Peter Boyle

With the latest attack on MMJ patients by the DOJ using FORFEITURE laws to take away their property, I have finally decided that we can not let him stay in power. I can not support Romney either for so very many reasons. But I ahve found a viable candidate (6% and growing) that I can vote for.

About Gary Johnson

While I disagree on his economic issues, the rest looks far better for me than any of the others. With so many MMJ patients in America, and over 70% of the general population supporting MMJ, he could win. I see no down side to his election.

Peter, do NOT throw your vote away to the Libertarians yet. If it was Ron Paul I would say go for it, but Ron Paul is out. If Romney would win the election and the GOP takes hold of the Senate, we will see all the safety nets dropped that took decades to put in place. NO social security, NO medicare and NO affordable health care. People in need will be on their own, picking up the crumbs that fall from the wealthy people's table.

Romney is a disease.
Give Obama another four years and keep writing letters to The White House and to your Senators about Marijuana reform.

If it were Ron Paul I wouldn't vote Libertarian. But it is Gary Johnson, and he is a friend to Marijuana, has many good stands on Social Issues, and I basically an honest politician (as much as anyone can be today). A vote for Johnson is not only a vote for better laws about Marijuana, but also a vote to break up the Two Party System that is ruining this country. Romney (the evil person) has NO chance of winning at this point, and Obama has went back on his word to leave Medical MJ up to the states. I refuse to choose between evils when there is a candidate that expresses some of my views on in the race. Look at what Johnson says then decide for yourself. A lot of moderate Republicans are going to vote for him because they can not trust Romney or the people he caters to (the Religious Right, NepCons, and Banksters). Same with a lot of moderate Democrats who are disappointed with Obama's first four years.
I'm a moderate Independent who usually votes Democrat, and I will when no other choices are available. But this year there is a viable choice and I'll take that opportunity to vote my conscience. I trust Johnson because I've heard him speak the same things over a long period of time. He hasn't changed his tune to get elected.

If it were Ron Paul I wouldn't vote Libertarian. But it is Gary Johnson, and he is a friend to Marijuana, has many good stands on Social Issues, and I basically an honest politician (as much as anyone can be today).
Ron Paul is for total legalization of cannabis in all 50 states.

Romney and Obama are basically the same evil in my book. I'm probably just going to write in Ron Paul. Gary has as much of a chance as Paul, which is slim to none.
Yes, both parties are evil, but we have to choose. If we choose Romney, we are sure to go to the hugest war that we have ever seen. Obama is trying to keep this WWIII from happening. Obama works quietly, (e.g. Bin Laden and Gaddafi are toast) and has a great knowledge about foreign affairs. Obama has made some tough calls and has done well. He did keep us from plummeting into a depression that he inherited from the Bush Administration. Dam# that Cheney, Rove and Bush. Look what has happened to our country in that eight years. All the soldiers that died over going to war with Iraq, who did NOT have weapons of mass destruction. Why do they call them the Grand Old Party anyway? Evil ba$tard$.

I must agree, taking the vote away from Obama to give to a write in or Gary... gives Romney more of a chance... and we know that he still thinks that it is a gateway drug... though Paul did have a 'non stand' approach (but so did Obama and look what happened). To many companies do not like Hemp so vilify they will and we all know about the 'beer company sponsored anti MJ commercial' I think it was the one of the black teenagers driving through McDonald's and not having money driving off and almost killing a kid in front of them... yeah right. I am so glad that they exposed that load of crap for what it is... Well I will be voting Obama very much due to the health care reform and what he has done good anyway... we can work on sending more letters.

I guess it depends on your beliefs at the end of the day. After reading documented facts about voter fraud, and then seeing it first hand, plain as day, with Ron Paul, in multiple states it's hard to believe the system even counts votes anymore.

Plus @ the end of the day all our vote does is tell a delegate who they 'should' vote for even though they are not obligated in anyway to vote for that person.

The entire voting system doesn't make sense for this day and age, should have been changed a long time ago.

Obama = Romney, IMO. They are funded by the same overall special interest groups, Goldman Sachs etc. Both are scumbags. Obama signed the NDAA during New Years which means he can indefinitely detain American citizens for any reason without due process...that is scary shit. Benjamin Franklin said it best, "Those who would give up Essential Liberty, to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." I strongly feel a majority of terrorism is fabricated because special interests all see $$$ signs in a certain direction, for a certain reason and have the money to make things happen.

Ron Paul won tons of polls, has the clearest biggest support, did it with no big backers ($$$), makes the most sense, speaks the most truth, understands economics, has lived in the real world as a doctor, he's clearly the one to vote for. Obama nor Romney speak about the Federal Reserve, give a shit about states rights, or care about Cannabis. Obama said one thing, got voted in and his DEA does another, as they're doing right now as we speak because they know it's harvest season. Romney walks away from cripples in wheelchairs who ask about Cannabis.

Sorry for the rant...just how I feel. I feel like who to vote for between the two criminals? Neither, because neither are right with my personal values. The two party system is outdated, it's 2012 and we ONLY get to choose between TWO people? That's it, because the media says so? I wish people would wake up...:peace:

I guess it depends on your beliefs at the end of the day. After reading documented facts about voter fraud, and then seeing it first hand, plain as day, with Ron Paul, in multiple states it's hard to believe the system even counts votes anymore.

Plus @ the end of the day all our vote does is tell a delegate who they 'should' vote for even though they are not obligated in anyway to vote for that person.

The entire voting system doesn't make sense for this day and age, should have been changed a long time ago.

Obama = Romney, IMO. They are funded by the same overall special interest groups, Goldman Sachs etc. Both are scumbags. Obama signed the NDAA during New Years which means he can indefinitely detain American citizens for any reason without due process...that is scary shit. Benjamin Franklin said it best, "Those who would give up Essential Liberty, to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." I strongly feel a majority of terrorism is fabricated because special interests all see $$$ signs in a certain direction, for a certain reason and have the money to make things happen.

Ron Paul won tons of polls, has the clearest biggest support, did it with no big backers ($$$), makes the most sense, speaks the most truth, understands economics, has lived in the real world as a doctor, he's clearly the one to vote for. Obama nor Romney speak about the Federal Reserve, give a shit about states rights, or care about Cannabis. Obama said one thing, got voted in and his DEA does another, as they're doing right now as we speak because they know it's harvest season. Romney walks away from cripples in wheelchairs who ask about Cannabis.

Sorry for the rant...just how I feel. I feel like who to vote for between the two criminals? Neither, because neither are right with my personal values. The two party system is outdated, it's 2012 and we ONLY get to choose between TWO people? That's it, because the media says so? I wish people would wake up...:peace:
Fact is you are correct in everything you said. How can we get more people like Ron Paul in our Senate and in the President seat?
All I can think about now is how Dubya Bush, Dick Cheney and Carl Rove screwed our country up in 8 short years. The reason to go to war in Iraq was a total freaking lie. NO weapons of mass destruction! Look at all our service people who died because the GOP had to play war. FAIL!!!! Then the GOP businessmen sending our jobs overseas to break the unions and to hire slave labor. Obama indeed has a huge mess to clean up and it is not easy. I feel that throwing a vote to Romney is the same as agreeing that the Bush administration did an excellent job. Have you noticed not one time does the GOP mention Dubya? Gee...I wonder why. Do not ever forget what BUSH and his cronies has done to our once great country. That evil ba$tard. I am repeating myself, as I posted most of this in another post, but gosh dang it...I am PISSED!

Obama is just like Bush too, IMO. Mostly same members from Bushes team over there in his administration. Obama gets away with more because he's slick talking while Bush was just blatant and dumb.

We never go to war via Congress declaring it anyone which is not how things are supposed to be done. Kennedy (Democrat) was one of the first to send us to war undeclared with Vietnam.

I believe the way to get more people like RP is just keep doing what we're doing. Keep spreading the message, continue to educate folks, the best way is to show how history is repeating and has been. The only option is people begin to realize and support change or never realize until making change is too late.

Well actually Dubya was only a spokesperson. Bush Sr./Cheney/Rove was calling the shots and the actual "evil doers". That does not let Dubya off the hook. Cheney admitted this himself. Enough of this hogwash though...let us not blow it again by voting that plastic moron Romney into power. Sheeeesh...I get the feeling of a rock in my stomach when I think about it.

Ron Paul is for total legalization of cannabis in all 50 states.

Ron Paul is NOT for legalization in all 50 states. He advocates for states rights. Ron Paul would throw out federal drug laws, allowing states to criminalize or de-criminalize based on a state vote. A similar situation as we have right now. We need to stop listening to what the media wants us to believe/think (e.g., Romney is an evil money lover who will be a Bush clone, or that Obama will make it all better; both blatant lies). Romney is not an evil man, President Obama will not save out country or economy. Our best chance is if people stop listening to the media, do some research of your own (do not use MSNBC or FOXNEWS for your sources) and decide based on truth and facts. Think about what someone is telling you and decide if that could even be possible before you just believe it because it was on TV or in the paper.

Ron Paul is NOT for legalization in all 50 states. He advocates for states rights. Ron Paul would throw out federal drug laws, allowing states to criminalize or de-criminalize based on a state vote. A similar situation as we have right now. We need to stop listening to what the media wants us to believe/think (e.g., Romney is an eclone, or that Obama will make it all better; both blatant lies). Romney is not an evil man, President Obama will not save out covil money lover who will be a Bush untry or economy. Our best chance is if people stop listening to the media, do some research of your own (do not use MSNBC or FOXNEWS for your sources) and decide based on truth and facts. Think about what someone is telling you and decide if that could even be possible before you just believe it because it was on TV or in the paper.

I'd disagree with saying it's a similar situation to now. It may appear this way but we all know states rights are consistently trampled on. Obama's DEA is still kicking in doors and harassing people in states that have deemed cannabis legal for medicine.

I'd disagree with saying it's a similar situation to now. It may appear this way but we all know states rights are consistently trampled on. Obama's DEA is still kicking in doors and harassing people in states that have deemed cannabis legal for medicine.

What I meant by a "similar situation" is that Rep. Paul's policy would give the states the same rights they have but would eliminate the federal drug laws, essentially allowing the state to have the choice in their own drug laws. This would put us in the same situation as we have now, states legalizing, decriminalizing or allowing medical use. Same situation, states excercising their perogatives based on the voting populations but with zero interference front he federal govt. That is what I meant by similar situation.

I know what you meant, and I hope I'm not coming off rude or anything, I don't want to.

You're saying states have the right to make their own laws like CA has with MMJ, and if Paul came in he'd enforce it.

I'm saying that states make laws but the government doesn't care, still harasses tons of innocent people. It's like a facade right now that states can make their own laws, like telling your kid he can do what he wants in his room, but then when he starts smokin' pot you're like stop that! Haha

Vote your conscious, vote your values and vote for who will get the nation's economics back in order. While MMJ is important, is it really as important as getting the nation working and functioning as it should?

Obama is all talk and his "Obamacare" a failure.....another four years of Obama will not be good for the nation.

Vote your conscious, vote your values and vote for who will get the nation's economics back in order. While MMJ is important, is it really as important as getting the nation working and functioning as it should?

Obama is all talk and his "Obamacare" a failure.....another four years of Obama will not be good for the nation.

Probably the clearest way to say that that I have heard so far. Presdient Obama has tried his policies and they did not work the way he wanted them to work. He is obviously a smart guy and is unquestionably a great father, husband, academic and capable politician and I am sure many other things. However, just like in 2008 when we decided that another Republican president was not what the country needed...what we needed was a new guy to come in and try a new set of policies for our country. So now 4 years later it is time to let Gov. Romney try his obviously skilled buisiness policies on a national level. If he was capable of turning around muti million dollar corporations then maybe he can do it with the country too.

Peter, do NOT throw your vote away to the Libertarians yet. If it was Ron Paul I would say go for it, but Ron Paul is out. If Romney would win the election and the GOP takes hold of the Senate, we will see all the safety nets dropped that took decades to put in place. NO social security, NO medicare and NO affordable health care. People in need will be on their own, picking up the crumbs that fall from the wealthy people's table.

Romney is a disease.
Give Obama another four years and keep writing letters to The White House and to your Senators about Marijuana reform.

WOW WOW WOW, now let me clear up what throwing your vote away is; voting for someone because someone told you voting for a third party candidate is throwing your vote away or voting at all without spending a good time researching your choices. The democratic and republican ways are near their end.
Now I don't mean to start something up but you shouldn't go around telling people they are throwing their vote away :).

Anyway, peter I think I am with ya on voting Gary Johnson. If in some crazy world Romney gets voted into office and turns out to be the worst president ever, he will be impeached or there will be a revolution. Anyway....happy toking and living to all.

Back
Top Bottom