Release Roger Christie on Bail Pending Trial

p122654

Aloha,

SENATE
The Senate Committee on Public Safety, Intergovernmental and Military Affairs has scheduled SCR75/SR42 Urging the Federal Government to Release Roger Christie on Bail Pending Trial.

The resolutions are scheduled for hearing on Thursday, March 21, 2013 at 2:45pm in room 224. Here is the link to the hearing notice.

Hearing PSM 03-21-13

Persons wishing to offer comments should submit testimony at least 24 hours prior to the hearing. Testimony should indicate:
· Testifier's name with position/title and organization;
· The Committee(s) to which the comments are directed;
· The date and time of the hearing; and
· Measure number.

To submit testimony to the Senate Committee on Public Safety, Intergovernmental and Military Affairs:
In person: Deliver to Committee Clerk in room 231.
E-mail: PSMtestimony@capitol.hawaii.gov
Indicate the measure and date and time of the hearing. Submit testimony to only ONE committee that is indicated on the hearing notice; 10MB limit)
Fax: 808-586-6361

Mahalo,
Trina Ishii
Legislative Assistant
Office of Senator Russell Ruderman
Senatorial District 2 - Puna-Ka'u
Phone: (808) 586-6890
Fax: (808) 586-6899

Aloha Friends, I wanted to thank all the people that have sent the testimonies on Roger's behalf for tomorrow's hearing. I am prayerfully going into the sweat lodge tonight to give Mahalo for this spring equinox, another auspicious day, to spring forth good news for justice!

Hello Chair Espero, Vice Chair Baker, Committee Members and citizens,

Aloha to thee. It's our pleasure and civic duty to give our STRONG SUPPORT in favor of Resolution SCR 75 / SR No. 42.

Share and I ask you to PASS the Resolution before you 'urging the federal government to release me on bail pending trial', primarily because my fundamental constitutional right to reasonable bail has been, and continues to be, violated, and 'MY constitutional rights are YOUR constitutional rights'.

As public servants and officials elected by "we the people" who's primary job it is to support and defend the constitution, we remind you of your sacred oath of office to carry-out that duty for those of us who want to continue to believe in you as some of the best and brightest and bravest among us. Please help to restore our faith in government and PASS this Resolution. Pass it for me, pass it for you, and pass it for your family, your friends and for who and what you represent.

Our government is a beautiful idea in the collective mind of humanity. Like our money, our government's value and worth is solely dependent upon the people's confidence in it. As I have been denied reasonable bail by numerous federal judges and federal courts, confidence in the fairness of our legal system has diminished. We have come to wonder, does zero fair bail = zero fair trial? We ask you today to restore our confidence in the system of government that we all rely upon for justice, and the one that we want to pass-on to our children. Mahalo and aloha.

Sincerely,

Roger and Share Christie

Back
Top Bottom