Help me Legalize 420 in MS

Should MS legalize 420

• yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dankdragon26

comment and sub to show support. hopefully we can get enough support to get this legislation overturned

see facts below

Mississippi is in dire need of a marijuana reform... DID YOU KNOW: the majority of Federal Marijuana research conducted in the US is done at the University of Mississippi??

and yet the state that performs this research remains one of 30 states where marijuana is still completely criminalized!!!

there should be a minimum of medicinal use permitted if you are going to host federal research programs on something you are going to criminalize.

20 states have operational medicinal use laws that protect their citizens from prosecution.

of these 20 states, 2 have legalized marijuana for recreational use as well. Colorado has seen a 400% drop in violent crimes and Washington state has a $60 million state tax revenue from the sale of marijuana.

all of this information pales in comparison to the research into medicinal uses. all of the medical anomalies that are cured or alleviated with the use of cannabis.

AIDS/HIV
PTSD
Pain
Glaucoma
Chronic Migraines
and MANY MANY others

why then are there so many states that still refuse to legalize even medicinal marijuana??

Missippi had a ballot go before the sate senate and the results are below. cited from: Four States with Pending Legislation to Legalize Medical Marijuana - Medical Marijuana - ProCon.org

"An act to authorize the medical use of marihuana by seriously ill patients under a physician's supervision... to provide an exemption from criminal and civil penalties for the medical use of marihuana; to provide limitations on the medical use of marihuana; to provide a legal defense for patients and primary caregivers..."

Introduced by Sen. Deborah Dawkins (D) and referred to Judiciary committee on Jan. 21, 2013; Died in committee (Feb. 5, 2013)

IF YOU FEEL THAT THIS IS RIDICULOUS PLEASE HELP ME TURN THIS UPSIDE DOWN

I hear ya. In Texas, over 4 oz. is a felony with a mandatory prison sentence. No decriminalization for cancer patients.
I have already disclosed I have Stage 4 colon cancer that spread. I am classified as "terminal" with 2 to 5 years to live.
But, a little plant can/will send me to prison?!!!!!
F&ck them, f&ck cancer. I'm gonna beat this & live.
Watch this lil plant cure me. And it's illegal?!

I hear ya. In Texas, over 4 oz. is a felony with a mandatory prison sentence. No decriminalization for cancer patients.
I have already disclosed I have Stage 4 colon cancer that spread. I am classified as "terminal" with 2 to 5 years to live.
But, a little plant can/will send me to prison?!!!!!
F&ck them, f&ck cancer. I'm gonna beat this & live.
Watch this lil plant cure me. And it's illegal?!

and cure you it shall. its been proven to knock out cancerous cells already. so you smoke it till they are all gone

Back
Top Bottom