National Debt Pay-Off?

bubbalee30003

Thinking about the legalization of marijuana seems to me to be the perfect way to attempt to pay down the national debt. With the amount of review that could be accumulated from legal marijuana and taxation ut could help decrease the national debt which is coming closer to the limit of $16.699 trillion dollars. U.S. Govt please let us help you.... By legalizing marijuana!

Concur ! Thing is...what is our TRUE national debt? Never been audited...and based of our Politicians greed, just more in their pocket imho

So that is why we need our taxes raised...hahaha ( humor).
The National debt is not meant to be paid off.

The dollar is a debt based currency.

Minus is plus. War is peace :peace:

The entire monetary system is set up now WORLD wide that ensures there is no way that anyones debt will be paid down or off. Check out "Let's Make Money" on netflix...It will sum up any questions any individual in the world has as to exactly where every countries money is going or being used for. Trust me? don't trust me? After watching this entire show a tear came to my eye and my heart sank. Here is a question that every American should be asking one self. Why is there such a lockup of getting any billed passed that would allow any person to make their own CHOICE to use cannabis? They (politicians) are not holding it up to piss us off, the 1% are scrambling to figure out how they can corrupt it and control it. Just one of my theories....

The entire monetary system is set up now WORLD wide that ensures there is no way that anyones debt will be paid down or off. Check out "Let's Make Money" on netflix...It will sum up any questions any individual in the world has as to exactly where every countries money is going or being used for. Trust me? don't trust me? After watching this entire show a tear came to my eye and my heart sank. Here is a question that every American should be asking one self. Why is there such a lockup of getting any billed passed that would allow any person to make their own CHOICE to use cannabis? They (politicians) are not holding it up to piss us off, the 1% are scrambling to figure out how they can corrupt it and control it. Just one of my theories....

You are exactly right, DUSTCO22. They are starting to figure it out with these couple of states going legal. Once they see the fiscal reports from Washinton and Colorado for 2014, every single greedy politician will find a way to justify jumping on the legalization band-wagon. This will also be done with a smug posture of support in the face of scrutiny for their past stances on the "drug." I guarantee it.

Hey...I for one would love to see the Politicians get their special interest money from MJ & its products than from the pharmies and oil cartels. The greed is not going to go away and I have accepted this as our politicians creed for greed and they don't even try to hide it anymore.

BTW...has the Treasury ever been audited? Didn't think so :)

Ever occur to anyone maybe we should have a Constitutional Convention to set some fundamental constraints on those boneheaded politicians by creating term limits and that they have to keep a balanced budget. Get involved with what your local politicians are doing so we can start controlling our destinies.

Back
Top Bottom