You cannot legalize successfully via referendum! Here's why

David12

Washington's I -502 was a HUGE mistake! What a joke
It is going to fail thanks to NUMEROUS moratoriums, bans and strict zoning laws.The black market in many areas will go on just as before. And THEN the illegal pot growers who actually GOTa license but cannot USE it will be blamed for the failure of I 502 when they go on growing anyway and be cracked down on hard-- and they know where most of them live now thanks to their foolishly applying for a license as a citizen of a moratotium minded county
In reality I 502 is ALREADY null and void in many counties.hell the Pierce county comissioners could even vote to criminalize possession again if they so choose. There is NOTHING standing in their way

The State Legislature adjourned without doing a THING about the moratoriums and bans

You see, NONE of those dudes smoke pot,they are all straight laced, church going family guys
AND they GREATLY resent you damned hippies going OVER their heads to legalize pot and will sabotage the effort any chance they get, all the while professing LIP SERVICE as to why they want I 502 to work oh so damned bad because it is the law of the land now.You actually TRUST those guys??They NEVER would have legalized pot on their own. NEVER! In less than two years the Washington State Legislature will REPEAL I 502,saying it is a bad idea that isn't working thanks to a continuing blackmarket that cause many retail outlets to fail, creating a blackmarket feedback loop
All because they refuse to stand up to bans and moratoriums-- as planned.They do NOTwant lergal pot in WA. NONE of them, Republican OR Democrat

Let's see now, I can drive 40 miles one way to a pot store in a county where they are allowed to get an ounce for $400 OR I can go to my Usual Source a mile away and get it for $300. No tax. I WONDER which one I will do?

Same rodeo different state. I don't trust any politician. They know we don't trust them and they don't care. I use to like it better when at least they tried to cover up their BS. They smoke MJ, crack, cocaine, all the goodies. Its the in-your-face attitude ' So what' I find amusing. The government is setting things up to fail like they always do. The pharmies have the quan to keep it this way. They think the synthetic THC is awesome and want to give it to our Veterans.:thumb: I think when the DEA makes huge bust, they sell it back to the drug cartel's as it keeps the wheel's turning.
The politicians don't give a rats arse about recreational use of MJ, especially if there is money/kickback involved. The Pharmies just line their pockets with more money, because they know the real medical value of cannabis. If MJ was legal for recreational, medical, and industrial it would put a HUGE dent in their trillion dollar profits annually.
We need more people going to church to gain back our country's morals and values, better school system for higher education to keep our country from idiocracy and MJ legalized across the board and give people the right to choice how they want to medicate themselves. In the mean time we have whiskey and cigs to fall back on, it really helps out the pharmies and they appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom