Medical Marijuana a Possibility in Pennsylvania

Beateo

New PA Governor Tom Wolfe says he will sign a medical marijuana bill that is currently being written. The last time this happened in Pennsylvania they had a Republican Governor who had no intention of signing any marijuana bill and the bill did not pass the State's house of representatives.
Hopefully this is a first step for Pennsylvania to leave the dark ages and step into the present.
:Namaste:

yes lets hope so and one day the uk will do like wise, we are even further back in the dark ages as far as cannabis is concerned unfortunately blinded and brain washed into tax revenue tools for politicians and governments. i long for the return of the king.

Antics, Well said brother! I'm hoping at least for decriminalizing in the next year or two? I'm not sure how committed the new Gov. is or if it was just to get votes.... I have been lacking in my research of him and his positions. It's inevitable that cannabis will be legal in the entire country... the issue is HOW LONG will the tight-assed politicians try to deny it's medical benefits!

The avalanche started back in 1996 with California, and its been slowly building momentum since then. I think once we see a majority of states with legal medical/recreational systems in place, it'll be more and more difficult for the feds to deny changing its schedule 1 rating.

Which I still don't understand how it's a schedule 1.

Pissing in the wind makes more sense than Cannabis being a schedule 1 drug.

Antics,
It's all part of their anti-drug propaganda. They say it's schedule 1. They say it's a "gateway" drug. According to their schedule, cannabis is more dangerous and addictive than cocaine, all the narcotic pills, etc. and has no medical value. It's all B.S.! I'd like them to tell me how marijuana is a "gateway" drug which leads people to use drugs which are LOWER on their schedule like coke???
Their arguments may have been believable back in the 50's & 60's, but today they're recognized for the misinformation they really are!

The avalanche started back in 1996 with California, and its been slowly building momentum since then. I think once we see a majority of states with legal medical/recreational systems in place, it'll be more and more difficult for the feds to deny changing its schedule 1 rating.

Which I still don't understand how it's a schedule 1.

Pissing in the wind makes more sense than Cannabis being a schedule 1 drug.

Today I watched the PA house hearings on medical marijuana. I have never seen such a group of misinformed MORONS in my life! It seemed as if most of these people are still operating under the "Reefer Madness" era of marijuana "facts"!
I will be amazed if PA ever legalizes... let's hope Governor Wolf does what he said he would do and signs a bill.... IF one ever gets to him!

PA was big on steel for many years, its time for the pot BOOM! I lived in Reading for a few years and weed is so common that it doesn't even seem illegal. Sometimes you even forget it's a crime. Everyone who has smoked will continue to do so regardless of policies and such. It becomes increasingly more difficult to accept reefer madness theory as the US population becomes more and more cognizant about pot use and its pros and cons.

Back
Top Bottom