Proposed bill would allow Washington

Due to Washington's laws limiting possession for medical marijuana patients to 24oz I had to destroy the majority of a 6lb 11oz bumper crop from only three plants. They need to completely decriminalize cannabis. Imagine growing tomatoes and being told no matter how awesome your grow was you could only keep 24 tomatoes. It's silly and arbitrary. How long before there was a black market in tomatoes if that was the case?

Due to Washington's laws limiting possession for medical marijuana patients to 24oz I had to destroy the majority of a 6lb 11oz bumper crop from only three plants. They need to completely decriminalize cannabis. Imagine growing tomatoes and being told no matter how awesome your grow was you could only keep 24 tomatoes. It's silly and arbitrary. How long before there was a black market in tomatoes if that was the case?

That would seriously suck

I'll drop this here since it's Washington specific. I just heard that Benton County commissioners are pressing to ban commercial growing and all outdoor growing of cannabis in the county. The next commissioners meeting is May 1st for anyone interested in attending. It should prove to be an eventful meeting.

For some reason that doesn't surprise me. I am surprised that the jobs and income from the industry doesn't have literally slobbering on themselves. But who can understand the crooked mind of a politician?

@seriousburner, I think it has everything to do with religion. The same representatives supporting the ban also voted against the "grandparent's visitation rights" law that the Washington Governor recently signed. I reached out to the reps in my area and those that had the balls to respond fell back on "god-given" rights of parents, even though in our case we raised our granddaughter from birth to almost 11 years old before losing her to her mother on a technicality. We tried to foster a relationship with my daughter but she always told us that if she got custody we would never see our little girl again, and she was true to her threat.

edit: Sportster? Hard to tell in that tiny pic.

@seriousburner, I think it has everything to do with religion. The same representatives supporting the ban also voted against the "grandparent's visitation rights" law that the Washington Governor recently signed. I reached out to the reps in my area and those that had the balls to respond fell back on "god-given" rights of parents, even though in our case we raised our granddaughter from birth to almost 11 years old before losing her to her mother on a technicality. We tried to foster a relationship with my daughter but she always told us that if she got custody we would never see our little girl again, and she was true to her threat.

edit: Sportster? Hard to tell in that tiny pic.

Wow that sucks. I truly hope you get to see her again. Hopefully when she turns 18.

The bike is a Crocker. They ceased production in 1942 to make aircraft parts for the war, and that is what they still do if I remember correctly. They had both Indian and H-D beat in both power and top speed. they quite regularly dominated on the race track.

The bike is a Crocker.
That's WAY better than a Sportster! I knew there was something odd but familiar about it but it's been years since I researched Crockers. Cool bike.

Back
Top Bottom