New Bernie Sanders proposed Marijuana Bill

Cannabis has its pluses but after I visited Denver I regretted voting for legalization in california. Denver is definitely not a town to raise a family in. You can go down any street in the city consisting of buildings and half of them reek of weed. Its a little much, and definitely not family friendly unless you have no issue with a society that GLORIFIES substance use.

Cannabis has its pluses but after I visited Denver I regretted voting for legalization in california. Denver is definitely not a town to raise a family in. You can go down any street in the city consisting of buildings and half of them reek of weed. Its a little much, and definitely not family friendly unless you have no issue with a society that GLORIFIES substance use.
You can't blame Denver or any other big city's state of well being on cannabis. There are bad people everywhere and when you get alot of people in one place there is a bigger concentration of bad people. There are also alot of good people that smoke and use cannabis that would never harm another person and would give you the shirt off of their back if you needed it.

You can't blame Denver or any other big city's state of well being on cannabis. There are bad people everywhere and when you get alot of people in one place there is a bigger concentration of bad people. There are also alot of good people that smoke and use cannabis that would never harm another person and would give you the shirt off of their back if you needed it.

I'm a good person but I would never give someone my shirt because my back is laid with zits and pimples... just really bad acne.

Back
Top Bottom