Chronic Tonic Lazy Lemondade

sungoddess

I tried this and loved it! I think it tastes great & I could carry it around with me while I was out and about to medicate. It just looks like you're drinking any other juice like beverage in a glass jar. It's label doesn't scream "I'm doing something with pot in public" so I wasn't worried about it. It's pretty strong too. You could use the entire bottle as more than one dose probably, but it says "one really strong dose" to indicate strength, but it's always a guessing game since it's up to the person. I just got a few of them and took several gulps "as needed" lol It works faster than anything else edible b/c it's liquid. I got relief quickly.

Cost me $10 at Riverside Patient's Association. They had other flavors there as well.

Question...Is the company that makes this lemonade called Chronic Tonic? It would seem obvious that is the name; however, I cannot...for the life of me...find out who makes this stuff!!

I just want to contact the manufacturer of the drinks...because I make medicated drinks as well. Chronic Tonic's drinks ARE excellent; both in potency (not so strong that you cannot enjoy the whole drink...not so weak that you drink one and need another) and in flavor (excellent herbal notes...just right).

Back
Top Bottom