420 Stealth Bags - 420 Product Review

I recently received a 420 Stealth Bag from Frank at Flat-D Innovations. He's one of our fine sponsors and like all of his products, the 420 Stealth Bag is an odor containment device.

420 Stealth Bags are available in three sizes: 3"x4", 4"x6", and 6"x6". I received the large size. It is large enough to hold a fair amount of herbs. This size might be perfect for storing them at home or in a location. For personal-carry situations, I would recommend one of the smaller sizes. I was able to easily roll it up, but that still left me with a 6" long object. When I then stuck it in my front pocket, it left a noticeable bulge. Smaller sizes would be much less obvious. (The obvious solution? Get all three and have a size for every occasion.) When placed between my shirt and my body - and with a sweatshirt over the shirt - the bag was practically hidden.

There are no metal fasteners on the 420 Stealth Bags. Closure is with Velcro. In this case, two sets: There is a small flap that must be opened, and then the bag itself must be opened. You will not have to worry about these bags coming open when you don't want them to, trust me.

The outside of the bag I received is a nice dark-blue. In keeping with the "stealth" of the 420 Stealth Bag, there is no 420 Stealth logo, no cannabis leaf, or anything at all silk-screened onto the bag. It simply looks like a pouch and might lay on your desk in plain sight for weeks without comment (keep in mind that there is no lock on it, lol).

The inside of the bag is a white cloth - or cloth-like - perferated material that I assume is the special carbon-containing material which is the secret behind this device. There is a tag inside the bag which states that it also contains a 2-ply polyester fabric. That might be the outer layer. Somewhere in the bag is a substance or layer that makes a slight "crinkly" noise when the bag is handled. The bag as a whole seems to be well-constructed and sturdy. The only thing that I could find upon studying my sample was one stitch that was slightly "loose" (the loop was not drawn completely tight) on the end of the stitching on the outside that holds the inner velcro strip in place. There are no hanging thread ends anywhere. These bags should last for a long time given even a tiny amount of care.

Such is the form of the 420 Stealth Bag. How does it function? Simply put, it works. I don't know what else to say. I took it to a card game to show friends and one person had some herb in a baggie that was itself in a ziplock. I could smell it. When he took the baggie out of the ziplock bag, I could really smell it - as if it was sitting on a plate ready for use. He agreed to place the baggie (unsealed) into the 420 Stealth Bag and leave it there for the duration of the game. A couple of hours later, I picked up the empty ziplock bag and could still smell what had been inside it. I picked up the 420 Stealth Bag - which still held his herb - and could detect absolutely no smell. He removed his herb, and I took the 420 Stealth Bag home with me. A few hours later I thought to open the bag to see if any scent remained in it - there was none that I could detect.

I wanted to do an animal test involving a local K9 unit, but caution got the better of me. What I did do... I have two cats. Whenever I buy a package of catnip for them, they will instantly shred the package to get to the catnip, regardless of how well sealed it is. They'll even dive into the grocery bag. So I stuck a slightly shredded (lol) bag of catnip into my 420 Stealth Bag and threw it on the floor in the room where my cats were. They walked over and sniffed at the bag, as they do when they see anything new. And then they walked away! I cannot guarantee that herb correctly stored in a 420 Stealth Bag will pass a K9 check because I did not have the properly-sized brass ones to perform such a test. But I can say that it is proof against all human noses - and a couple of cats who have much more powerful noses than any people do.

Thanks again to Frank at Flat-D Innovations for letting me test and review one of his 420 Stealth Bags. And to everyone reading this, remember that from now until Christmas, you can receive 10% off the purchase price by entering the code "420Magazine" into the Coupon Code box at the bottom of the screen as you complete your order. Be sure to check out his website where you can see the 420 Stealth Bag and many other fine odor containment products.

stealth420infographic-small-593x4531.jpg

Re: 420 Stealth Bags: A Review

:thanks:That was a clear and detail review of the product. We took many months and many designs to come up with a solid stealth product. We put the latest product thru many tests and some you describe above, and it passed them all. We hope many will find these at their local coop or dispensary in the future. Please check out all our products at Universal Deodorizer by Flat-D Innovations and this specific product page at Medical Marijuana Odor Control Bags

Re: 420 Stealth Bags: A Review

Wow, how did I miss this?

Thanks for helping all of us with your great review, TS. :bravo:

Just a note on cat v. dog, cats have around 80 million receptors and dogs have around 300 million smell receptors while humans come in around 5 million. In simple terms a cat's sence of smell is around 10,000 times better than ours while our canine friends is 100,000 times better. I like the catnip test as it certainly means not the mother in law will sniff it out. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom