Beeline Hemp Wick

ilikebike

hey guys so i first heard about hemp wick about a year ago. I used it at a friends house before and we were using it with his bowl so it felt kinda stupid to light one thing, before i light another. You know you still gotta use a lighter to light the wick so its kind of a pain in the ass.

Well a few weeks ago i bought myself some of this Beeline Hemp Wick to give it another shot with my bong. Heres some info on it.

Beeline is a natural, organic alternative to butane lighters and matches.

Beeline combines two ancient, renewable resources, hemp and beeswax, for an all-natural, higher quality flame.

Made from organic hemp dipped in organic beeswax, Beeline is used to light medicinal herbs and pipes, fine cigars, and hand rolled tobacco cigarettes.

Beeline is the "connoisseurs choice" because it retains high quality flavor.

Beeline is also easier on the earth and you, it does require an external flame (candles work great when convenient). Lighters also work great, but please let Beeline take the butane hit for you.

Never inhale butane gas and flint directly from a lighter. Skip the stinky chemicals released from matches altogether.

All bee line's packs, display boxes and literature is printed on recycled and, or hemp paper.

Take caution once you ignite your Beeline and ALWAYS SAFELY EXTINGUISH

My Review

Ok so i paid like 3$ for a small spool of this stuff at a head shop.

I unwrapped it from its cardboard and re-wrapped it around my lighter, the beeswax on it helps it stay together on my lighter, pretty cool.

Loaded up a bong and take a hit. Taste nice, but the hemp wick still burns even after you blow it out .(same as a regular candle wick) if the wick is anywhere near your bong you run the risk of inhaling some of the smoke from the hemp wick and that is gross.

Using the beeline hemp wick is kind of a pain in the ass to use, but ever since i started using it on my bong, i haven't used a normal lighter since.

Pros: Burn at a lower temperature, making your hits not as hot.
No butane projection, so you're not blowing anything away or tasting butane

Just taste better in general

Cons: You're left with the residue of the wick, so the whole part you burned is now a long string of ash.

Still have to use a lighter

Over all I like hemp wicks

i give it a 8/10 !

i also use hemp wick tried it butane the taste made the mj taste nasty #1 reason i will stay with the wick and saves on lighter and its not expensive for a roll of 200 ft

yupp.. i only take a few hits off the bong so its no big deal to just light the wick with my lighter when i want to take a hit. My friends just use a lighter because its faster, they dont understand the hempwick. But you guys do!

Same here, i have converted some of my friends though! I almost never use a lighter any more.

When I'm out and about I just use a Bic lighter. Both for the convenience and because a clean-burning butane flame only produces CO2 and water vapor with a small amount of CO (which actually makes it healthier than a product where the fuel isn't a gas because you're inhaling both combustion byproducts and partially-combusted solids).

But I can definitely see the appeal when having a get-together at home with several friends in a situation where we'd be lighting up many times (such as when smoking out of a bong instead of passing a joint) if we could just light one of these and leave it burning like a candle the whole time. If, that is, it burns slow enough that one wouldn't be seriously depleted by leaving it burn for a half-hour.

Back
Top Bottom