My experience with the Bonza Seed Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDfan

ok campers I am a medical patient and I live in a state were cannabis is legal so like most folks on this site I figure that ill grow my own indoors now I'm old school been growing since 76 outside so I hunt around on this site and go to one of there recommended sponsored sites so I tried CROP KING SEEDS top notch service fast and stealthy the seeds were great two thumbs up for CROP KING SEEDS !!!

Then I tried BONZASEEDS TWICE the first time I was happy the second order not so much

now I ordered over $70.00 worth of seeds now all three white widow auto were duds and the free seeds they sent were all mixed up now the site has a special film to watch before you try to open up there special shipping pods the seeds I played money for were packed in with tons of tiny popcorn they were nice and safe half of them were duds but safe and sound the free seeds were in the same shipping pod but no packing beeds so they are all mixed up yeah I got the free seeds all mixed up now that tends to bum a grower out ya wana know what your planting kinda important in my book so I go online and do the live chat this was the second time I did live chat the first time was because I payed the extra for guaranteed fast stealthy shipping which was late well here I am again tell them my problem there response was if I order more seeds they will see what they can do HUH??? ok ill spend more money so you can correct your screw up I don't think so I don't think a handful of free beans is worth it so if you want a seed bank that dose not stand behind there product give BONZA SEEDS a call so its CROPKING from here on out
and yes I do realize that I have a bazillion spelling and grama mistakes

Instead of changing that pod they made a film on how to open them? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that's some serious heels in the ground. "you all just need to learn how to open things" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have you tried "AMS" I have purchased seeds from them and they have a great service as for the duds you get that's just the way it goes. Seed banks won't guarente you get all female you have to figure if you get 50/50 females that's a good day. Tho some placed if you get all males or at least the majority some places there cool and will send you seeds or at least give you a discount, but yea I say give them a try if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom