Cloudponics Grobox

IamIndica

Seems like a pretty legit little setup but can't find any reviews for it online. Does anyone know anything about it or have any experience with it? the only real thing I'm worried about is amount of plants that could realistically be grown in it at once. They say you can grow 6 but I don't think that is feasible in a 26"x26" space. Would a consistent 1/4 lb be unrealistic or would that seem attainable? ?

Thx in advance for any replies at all 420 folk!!!..

Seems like a pretty legit little setup but can't find any reviews for it online. Does anyone know anything about it or have any experience with it? the only real thing I'm worried about is amount of plants that could realistically be grown in it at once. They say you can grow 6 but I don't think that is feasible in a 26"x26" space. Would a consistent 1/4 lb be unrealistic or would that seem attainable? ?

Thx in advance for any replies at all 420 folk!!!..

I agree with Shiggity: there are so many gro boxes popping up and most are way over-priced. Plus I don't understand why anyone would want an app to do all the work: that sounds way too sterile and impersonal to me. I think I grower should be deeply involved in the process of cultivating top shelf weed.

I have two grow boxes: one is an over-priced small one, but my BCNL RoomMate is awesome. It is an investment for sure, but it gives you the space you need to grow four solid plants--not single-cola grows.

Back
Top Bottom