Space Case Pollen Press

RooRman

I just bought a Space Case pollen press yesterday and it works very good. I purchased it to go along with my keif box which I already own and to press the keif into hash. Has anyone else used these? I think they are very well made and work great just as long as you can put ALOT of keif in it. I would recommend this to anyone with a larger Wicca box (as I have the smallest) or to anyone who is just tired of smoking unpressed keif because they have no way to smoke it. I have been pressing my stuff over night and hope to share with you guys later how it smoked. This keif came off of some bomb buds and it should be very good even though there is not that much.

Re: Pollen Press

Ok, the press works very good, but you need to put alot of keif into it otherwise you will not be able to cleanly break it off of the pins in the press. However, this would be great if you have a large keif box.

I have figured out that putting the press into a vice instead of using the caps to tighten it is more effective. You cannot twist the caps on half as tight as you can tork the vice down onto it. This works very good.

can you get pics of the final product? i have been debating picking one up or not

Vicious176 said:
How much did the two cost you?

I already had the small vice I used and the Space Case Pollen Press was sold to me in a local headshop for $34.99. I have seen them on the internet for the same price as well.

HAHA420 said:
can you get pics of the final product? i have been debating picking one up or not

I do not have a working digital camera otherwise I would post some good pics for you guys to see. All I can really say is, if you have a keif box (the larger the better) then you should buy this press. It does work very well and keeps you from having to use those damn plastic bags to press it with.

I think it was Blackturbo that posted a thread on HOW to make kief into block hash.It was easy.Put it in a celophane wrap then wrap that in construction paper or any hard magazine paper and tape it up and soak it real good.Then i believe you heat oven to 325 and then put package in oven for 10 minutes.take package out ,roll over it with a rollin pin till its pressed flat then put in the fridge for at least an hour.i have did this a few times and it works great . i got HIGH as hell.came out like a chunk and then i break pieces off and SMOKE.:bong: Black turbos instructions are more in dept.I posted pics and everything of my first try.:peace:

Once you have tasted the totally pure pressed keif from the press you will not want to smoke anything with a nasty bag taste ever again. You just won't.

When i made it there was no hint of even a taste of plastic.The plastic doesnt melt.Its just to hold the Kief while it getting pressed together.It was just as good as any hash i have smoked in the past but it was kief from killer mids and above.:hmmmm: :peace: I would never smoke anything that tasted like plastic ,not twice anyways.I quit using my grinder because it gave off a metallic taste.:smokin3:If it dont taste the way bud is suppost to i dont screw with it.............:smokin:

Yep that was me.no taste at all when u put it in the oven u warp papers around it and get it soakin wet with water. So all the really happens is the water heats up and melts the kief together.

i thought that hash video said 175*?

If you press your pollen with a plastic bag you will notice that the bag gets slightly thinner where you have pressed it. This is because, whether you notice it or not, you are pressing the inside of the bag into the hash.

the only prob with space case presses. they can take a long time to come apart, especially those black things. i have spent many a hour trying to set free my precious kief pill. then i broke it and bought the press from vapureyes. works wonders and holds like 3g of pollen. Peace, Love, Legal

exotic zombie said:
Hey just wanted to add a quik reply. If your looking for a bigger keif box check out www.exoticzombie.com our boxes are the dopest. We currently have 5 different sizes and 3 species of wood to choose from.They all come with a removable screen. They are the only removable screen slider box on the market. Also seattle hempfest aug 19-20 we will be there booth#506 stop by and say high. ~Exotic Zombie~ :headbanger:

Oh no he didn't! Wait... yes... he did! I don't think you can do that here dude and when the mods see this you will likely be banned. Thats the second post you made like this too.

Hey I am new to this site. You can't post this kind of info? ~Exotic Zombie~

exotic zombie said:
Hey I am new to this site. You can't post this kind of info? ~Exotic Zombie~

No, people who are selling stuff usually get banned. Saying you like the Zombie Boxes and endorsing them because you have used them is one thing but trying to sell them is another.

Well I probably will get banned. I didin't know that. Well thanks for the info RooRman. I thought because this is under product reveiw that you could promote your own product. Hopefully they will give me a warning. ~Exotic Zombie~

lucasi said:
I think it was Blackturbo that posted a thread on HOW to make kief into block hash.It was easy.Put it in a celophane wrap then wrap that in construction paper or any hard magazine paper and tape it up and soak it real good.Then i believe you heat oven to 325 and then put package in oven for 10 minutes.take package out ,roll over it with a rollin pin till its pressed flat then put in the fridge for at least an hour.i have did this a few times and it works great . i got HIGH as hell.came out like a chunk and then i break pieces off and SMOKE.:bong: Black turbos instructions are more in dept.I posted pics and everything of my first try.:peace:

Mr NDW posted a very easy instructional video of "How to Make Hash"..

While the video you speak of is good in some aspects, I do not endorse the method demonstrated. By wrapping the hash in plastic and heating it you are putting imputrites into your hash whereas the press is made from stainless steel and delrin and is completly inert. It will not add any foul tastes or impurities to your hash and it makes the highest quality press hash availible.

Back
Top Bottom