Dazed and Confused

Good flick been awhile since I've seen it though.

"hey man.... are you cool?"
"like, how?"
*shakes arms* ".......okay..!"

I love it because it brings me back to the days that I want to live in. Oh how much I would've loved to live back then.

I think those days are starting to come back. The law will never be the same but weve got some rockin bands, good freinds, and some sweet budd. and when it comes down to it, thats all you really need. :peace: :bong: :joint:

DirtDogStayhigh said:
That movie is so fucking awsome. I love how the kids drive Ram Air Pontiacs and Chevy Muscle cars. Nothing is cooler then driving American Muscle cars. If I grew up back then, I would be so much happier. Now your cool in NY if you have a Suv with 20s. UGH, Fuck that!!!

Dude, I know. I love those muscle cars so bad. My dream ride is a 1969 Mach 1 Mustang :allgood: One day....

I've seen it .... pretty good ..... ass whoopin an shit .... lol .... wow .... im baked .....
I .. havent seen .. it in a . while tho .

Pretty damn funny, takes a while to get into it tho, or at least it did wen i was blazed with sum mates anyway:cool:

Come on... this is exactly how high school was supposed to be like. I would have loved to live during those days. 1976, vietnam just got done, death of disco, everthing just became chilled out for that time. This is why its a great movie showing you how to have a good time in the good 'ole days.

The only thing I don't like about the movie is how much the freshman kid touches his nose, there's a drinking game.

The soundtrack is awesome.

"hey man can u spot me 10, ill pay you like tuesday n shit" hahaha[/QUOTE]

i laughed for an hour strait after every line in that moviee... my fav is when there talkin bout george washington hahaa:bong:

CherryEyed said:
Yep. One of the first movies I watched after smoking, while smoking. It has it's moments...

Ever seen Rolling Kansas? That's fucked up. Hahahaha

Rolling Kansas was alright. It was quite boring at some parts though.

Back
Top Bottom