Knocked Up

txtoker

I went to the movies yesterday and saw Knocked Up. It has to be the funniest movie that I've seen in a while. The stoner friends are hilarious especially the one with the beard. I laughed so hard that it almost brought me to tears a few times. I recommend it for all to see.

Oh man that was a movie that me and my b/f saw a couple of weeks ago BLAZED. It was so funny, especially the beard and the part where she's wanting to have sex when she's really pregnant and he was afraid he's going to poke the baby. Actually, that whole movie was funny. The actual generic plotline was kind of predictable, but they made it unique and funny with good characters.

Saw it Sunday and two thumbs way up for me too!

Funny as all get out!:peace::laugh:

saw it yesterday. its a must see.

:)

gona buy it on dvd. =) hehehe

Man I wish it didn't take literally WEEKS to download torrents of movies with my internet connection. I want to see Knocked Up again but I'm too cheap to go to the movies and it's not out on dvd yet.

Katherine Heigl is a DOLL in it, and her sister is such a badass. I love how she tells off the bouncer at the club.

wow guys..I havent seen these kind replys about a movie ever. I should go see it too.. I've seen like 4 bulletins about it on my myspace too. Weird.

^
i loved the bouncers reply. LOL.

I know!! Me and Andrew (b/f) had smoked before we went to see it and just being high made the movie so much funnier. Especially all the weed scenes. But the bouncer's reply surprised the hell out of me and it was funny as hell because of it.

wow guys..I havent seen these kind replys about a movie ever. I should go see it too.. I've seen like 4 bulletins about it on my myspace too. Weird.

I promise you that you will enjoy it. It is such a stoner movie. And I rarely ever make claims that someone will enjoy the same movie as me.

After seeing some movies I considered "duds" (Next, Fracture) this one exceeded all expectations I had for it.

I know!! Me and Andrew (b/f) had smoked before we went to see it and just being high made the movie so much funnier. Especially all the weed scenes. But the bouncer's reply surprised the hell out of me and it was funny as hell because of it.

thought they were all meat heads hey? LOL i was like whoa this guy can talk articulately?

Back
Top Bottom