Christian Weed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
I Love Jesus, and I am saved from the top of my head to the tips of my very toes. I want to tear down some psychological strong holds today that have kept many people in bondage and fear. Our purpose and the purpose of all things that are released from heaven to us is to release us from bondage and fear, to heal our blindedeyes that have been distorted by false religious concepts and man made traditions. We are appointed by God for you to set you free from fear and to release you into the knowledge of a greater love of God for you. All we have is good news for you. God is not judging you, condemning you, or angry with you today. You are in a good place with God and we aim to prove it.When we set out to make people free, we mean free in deed. Not just conceptually or intangibly (where nothing in your life really changes). By reading this, your life will be changed.

As a warning, we can and do intend to affect some things within you before we are through. So if you are comfortable with where you are and don’t really want your faith challenged, you best stop reading now. We are well aware, that some folks will strongly disagree and be greatly offended by the message. If that is you, than perhaps the message is not for you, and God bless you anyway. But if you have struggled with POT and feelings of condemnation and guilt, if you’ve ever wondered what the mind of God is regarding it, or if you have loved ones that you are afraid for (because they smoke pot on occasion) then this message may be for you, and we intend on setting you free.

Marijuana is a gift from God! God made marijuana and marijuana does what God made it to do! It is time to get free from these old out dated superstitious, and religious perspectives that have put many people in bondage and fear, and robbed many from faith in God, sending them spiraling downward into the condemnation of the devil.

Marijuana is good and it is good for you. I have researched it for many years now, reading countless doctor’s reports from all over the world. And the consensus is that the claims that marijuana is bad for you or addictive is a farce, a bunch of malarkey and a down right lie. Marijuana is a gift from God! Marijuana should be accepted and appreciated as such. Those who believe and know the truth should receive marijuana with thanksgiving. It is sanctified and blessed by the word of God and prayer like all other produce. And if God blesses it, then it is Holy. Just to be safe, only smoke holy marijuana! You may be saying to yourself “holy and marijuana together! How could this be?” Like I said, anything that God blesses is holy, good and will bless you.

Now that which is not sanctioned, ordained, and blessed by God will always attempt to kill you. Even a slice of bread is bad for you if you don’t receive it as clean and good by faith. Death will start working in your mind and your body will begin to respond to the unbelief and poison itself. You know, there is a true story about this soldier in the civil war that was to be shot by his platoon for treason. When they blindfolded him and the firing squad aimed (because pistols weren’t very accurate at the time) every single member of the platoon unintentionally missed. But lo and behold, the soldier fell to the ground and was completely dead. Your faith affects you on a very biological as well as psychological level. He literally believed he was going to die, so much so, that he gave himself a heart attack.

In the same way, if marijuana is not received by faith, and your heart is filled with fear, don’t do it. It is a sin to you and it will begin to destroy you on a biological and psychological level. As the scripture says, “that which is not of faith is sin”. If you are offended or afraid and don’t want to do it, don’t! You can harm yourself by using it (not because it is clinically bad for you, but by unbelief) if you have a weak unenlightened conscience. Remember, marijuana use is not a matter of righteousness; it’s a matter of judgment, and personal choice. Abstinence or indulgence (although it may or may not make you feel better physically), as it pertains to salvation and Godliness, it won’t make you better or worse. God will love you just the same.

Those who believe and have faith find marijuana, an awesome and very natural gift from God. It assists in the relief of stress and helps those who are in pain or suffering (in many forms) temporarily cope with their condition and find a very tangible relief. God is good and all good things He has given to us whether natural or spiritual, and we should always take advantage of any good thing He has provided. Marijuana does not do bad things;only good things for those who use it in moderation and with wisdom. Anything in excess will harm and kill you! God is the brilliant mind, and God’s gifts are not made for dummies, but to be used with a brain and intelligence. A fool will drown himself with a glass of water! Be smart.

Potatoes are toxic if they are ingested raw. But when potatoes are treated with fire (by those who understand the nature of it) the toxins are removed and thus it is made free to be a blessing and affect the body in healthy and positive ways. All things God has made are good and all things ingested with wisdom are a blessing. Every plant in the world is a blessing and even the ones in which the common use remains to be discovered are hidden treasures releasing God’s blessings to men in many different ways. But all things need to be discerned, tested, and treated with respect in relation to its nature.

This in no way negates faith in God for his spiritual provision of health, which supersedes any natural remedy or necessity. But those who are of faith still eat! And all things received into the body affect the body in diverse ways. The religious, superstitious, and fearful minds of men are so illogical and irrational, it’s literally mind numbing! Bran and prunes make Christian bowels move. Potassium in banana’s and Orange juice can help relieve Christian charley horses and muscle cramps. We are sometimes so full of unintelligent judgments. It’s a wonder how some people have a brain at all.

Some judge that if you inject it into your veins it must be wrong. Or if you inhale it, it must be wrong. While they have been receiving injections from Doctors for measles and mumps and all sorts of things since they were babies. Many of the naysayers, have often set in a dental chair and have allowed a man who they have never met before, use his own discretion to inject there gums with local anesthetics that produce numbness and dull there senses. Then on top of that when he is placing the nitrous oxide (laughing gas) over their nostrils, they inhale happily trusting the hand of a natural man to use his mind and administer the drug to them safely. From oxygen on an airplane, to inhalers for asthmatics to Vicks vapo-rub helping to open the sinuses, to epidurals for those in labor! If you don’t believe that it is good to receive any medical assistance or evenremedies for our frail human condition from nature, then abstain from it all.Society as a whole is founded upon scientific and medical knowledge.

When you believe that medicine and remedies are good if a doctor prescribes them, you are not agreeing over a moral issue. You are just agreeing that you are too dumb to make the decision for yourself. Which indeed you may be, as doctors have spent more time being educated in regard to health and medicine, which is of course the same information that we lazy people have access to, without the discipline to absorb. So we defer the decisions to the smartest and the brightest proven minds. Which are still prone to human error, but they are generally smarter nonetheless. But to believe that a doctor approving your reception of any substance makes it in some way holy or moral is utter foolishness. It may be smart for you. It may keep you from becoming ill or dying. But it certainly does and cannot make you more holy or in any way closer to God. Doctors have practiced for centuries and have possibly killed as many as they have saved. Have faith in God.

Marijuana is a plant. It is not man made (though some kinds might be altered by men) it is a plant. It is more natural than your Tylenol or your Aspirin.It’s even more natural than your biogenetically enhanced, steroid injected, mechanically separated chicken mc nuggets, the processed, homogenized, fat reduces 2% milk in your bowl of cereal, or the veggies you serve your children, pumped full of pesticides and insecticides. Don’t be a hypocrite!

We should subject ourselves to the powers that be for the sake of peace and in the pursuit of tranquility. However, the powers that be should never regulate a person’s conviction. That territory within the consciousness of a man should strictly belong to God and to the light of truth. This is why the founding fathers of the United States established the separation of church and state. They realized the dangers of the governmental control and deemed it necessary to definitively define the restrictions of governmental power. Which restriction specifically guards the borders of our convictions.Nevertheless the powers that be still in their subtlety attempt to influence the corporate mind of America.

We must recognize that many laws are not in the best interests of the people but in the best interests of the government and the corporations, which lobby the politicians and government officials. The legal decisions made by the government are never motivated by morality but money. The prohibitions on marijuana are purely finance driven. It is the general opinion of most researchers that cannabis was severely regulated simply for the fact that hemp (the marijuana plant) was competing with the economic interests of the paper and chemical industries. Even the first and earliest bibles were written on hemp parchments. The paper and chemical industry was the major driving force to have hemp production and distribution essentially outlawed within the states. Along with these new laws came the fear propaganda and many lies in regards to marijuana were released into society to protect their financial investment.

There are man-engineered drugs that are very dangerous, and caution should always be used. There are natural herbs and plants that are likewise noxious and/or poisonous when used without understanding and in ways in which they weren’t designed. Be careful and listen to the brighter medical and scientific minds in relation to nutrition and health. And above this believe God’s words, be led by the holy Spirit of God, and avoid religious and Christian superstitions which gender fears being rooted in nothing but hearsay, myths, urban legends, and folklore. Don’t be afraid. But let the peace of God reign in your heart.

Your friend in Christ,
Dr. Nathaniel Duffey III

Source

Amen!
This Christian believes you have it. I hope all are members will accept these simple truths. There should be no doubt in you about what has been stated very well above. Do all things in faith, with a good conscience toward God.
ALL THINGS. :peace:

cocoJoe, I'm a born again christian also and Me and my wife have no regrets when it comes to herb........I will always be a son of God nothing will change that..........

Oldgrowerdude, :peace:bro, all things in faith. Marijuana isn't good or bad.
But it is medicine. Even for you rec users.
God bless and keep you always.

Could you elaborate on that a little?

not the smoking part, lol
to elaborate much would be to go off topic.
i smoked when i was a christian. i still smoke as a non-christian.
my faith or lack thereof is off topic.
i wish i'd worded my post differently.
:peace:

i am a worshipper of the cannabis! It brings me peace and heals my ailments. Does more for me than any previous god i believed in.

I, too, am a christian and the two somehow don't go together in the eyes of some. I would be more, much more content to be a legal user. It has help my health so much I can't say, well I could but it would take to long.
Some folks think you get holy wings and never supposed do a thing wrong, it's not like that and oh do they love to point out when you fall flat on your face, the thing is to get back up.
I'm gathing my records together and try to get my card..Wish me well.
Cat

I am a pastor in a major denomination and I can attest that there is NO theological issue with cannabis. Case in point: Remember all that scripture that said the sick were annointed with oil? The oil was produced by warming roughly 3 gallons of olive oil and in it was diffused roughly six pounds of cannabis. The potency was high enough that the THC took effect topically. You can find the biblical recipe in Leviticus.

Honestly, the biggest problem is that most people think being a good Christian and a "respectable" American is the same thing, which it certainly is not.

I blaze, but not before church, that being my job and all.

Relax. Christianty has no beef with weed. Just greedy, selfish, self-righteous people.

Come on, Tell it Brother. Cannabis has never caused me any trouble. Man's LAWS and lies related to cannabis has caused me heap plenty. I once had a self-righteous ex who just couldn't understand how I could be a Christian and still smoke the evil weed. Somehow it was ok for her to be all jacked-up on coffee? Did I mention EX? Still looking for a good woman who sees cannabis for what it is...a plant full of miracles a veritable gift from God.

My 85 y.o. grandmother had no frame of reference other than 75 years of government propaganda so to her marijuana equaled drugs. She saw my legal troubles and prayed for me to "get off drugs". When I explained that marijuana was really Hemp, she said "well that is in the bible. God made all plants and animals and said they were good. He wouldn't lie about that one plant." Indeed. And all God's people said :amen:

Come on, Tell it Brother.
My 85 y.o. grandmother had no frame of reference other than 75 years of government propaganda so to her marijuana equaled drugs. God made all plants and animals and said they were good. He wouldn't lie about that one plant." Indeed. And all God's people said :amen:

:amen:
The problem is with us, it is called the government. :peace:

I'm a Christian and I practice civil disobedience with my safe medicine. I believe that's better then killing myself slowly with pharmaceuticals. On the other hand, raw potatoes are not toxic unless they're green.

I'm also a Christian. And at one time I had a problem with trying to figure out where cannabis fit in with my faith. Now that we're legal, I believe that was the hang up. Purely a man made law that we are obligated to obey, because God says to respect the laws of the government. Now that it's legal, I have no issue being a Christian and enjoying the fruits of the Earth that God gave us dominion over.

Everyone on this board knows of the healing benifits of the herb, especially (for me) the emotional stress relief. I've spent years in therapy trying to piece together my past, and figure out why I am the way I am. The herb straightens my thinking out, and brings a piece to my mind so I can focus on God. I do not use before Church however. To me, that time is reserved for God.

I agree, cannabis fits in perfectly w/ christianity, and the fact they reject it is...... well.... INSANITY!!!!

I agree, cannabis fits in perfectly w/ christianity, and the fact they reject it is...... well.... INSANITY!!!!

you said it and i wholeheartedly agree! they are insane!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom