Cannabis and the Bible

Genesis 1:12 (King James Version)

And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

cannibus was also used in the holy annointing oil....jus google it

How about Psalm 104:14

"He causes the grass to grow for the cattle, and the herb for the service of Man".

Didn't moses talk to a burning bush, what bush do you think he was burning:rollit:....LOL

Just my two cents....

I never intended to offened any1 but I thought it was funny.

Genesis 1:30

And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein [there is] life, [I have given] every green herb for meat: and it was so.

I remember being at bible study & getting looked at funny when I said, "Oh! We weren't supposed to smoke it! It was to season our meat with." I no longer attend that bible study. lmao.

Hello,
I got some bible quotes for ya:
Genesis 1-29
And God said, "Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food.

Exodus 3-2
And the angel of the Lord appeared to him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush.

Revelations 22-2
through the middle of the street of the city; also on either side of the river, the tree of life with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of the tree of life were for the healing of the nations.

Exodus 30-22
Then the LORD said to Moses, "Take the following fine spices: 500 shekels of liquid myrrh, half as much of fragrant cinnamon, 250 shekels of kaneh bosm, 500 shekels of cassia - all according to the sanctuary shekel - and a hin of olive oil. Make these into a sacred anointing oil, a fragrant blend, the work of a perfumer. It will be the sacred anointing oil.

a hin = 1 gallon
a shekel = 11 grams

12 lbs myrrh 6lbs cinnamon 6lbs kanh bosm 12 lbs cassia all mixed up in a gallon of olive oil.

So think on this...
To be a christian one must be anointed with the holy oil. Since it is against the laws of the land to possess one of the ingredients (Cannabis) to make the oil how many true Christians are really here on earth today?
How many ailments did Jesus and his disciples heal with marijuana?
What would the world be like today if the recipe and practices were never lost?

Sincerely,
Rev.Holysmoke

To be a christian one must be anointed with the holy oil. Since it is against the laws of the land to possess one of the ingredients (Cannabis) to make the oil how many true Christians are really here on earth today?

Although discovering that "kaneh bosm" is actually cannabis is pretty sweet, becoming a Christian does not require the anointing of this oil. According to the bible, the anointing oil was used prior to the new covenant according to Levitical law as an act of obedience. After Christ's ressurection the oil may have been used in the church, but never as a requirement to salvation or the "setting apart" of God's people. Salvation, as a result of Christ's sacrifice and ultimate "fulfilling of the Law" comes by faith alone (Ephesians 2:8,9) which actually is the only way anyone was ever made right by God... even the father of Israel himself (Romans 4:2)

wow rev i think if you where to point out every verse that has a refferance to this most holy thing you would have like 100 page tread many true holy men of many faiths used this holy plant as tool a gift respect an loved it

i agree faith is vital but there is a certain higher awearness that comes wit the use of this gift if i misspelled any words its not because of the herb its because im a bad speller

I took out my magical butter machine and made a topical reducing the amounts accordingly. There was a reason that this was deemed Holy. It works, try it. Be careful, it will get you high! Also cures skin cancer.

Back
Top Bottom