I Believe Growing Pot Is A Religious Experience

I sincerely believe that growing pot is one of the most magical, mystical, religious, spiritual experiences we can accomplish here on this earth.

I believe that growing pot brings us to a union with some sort of angels, or great spiritual beings, or LORDS of POT GROWERS, or some high and mighty spiritual beings.

I think that growing pot is watched over by some sort of angels, or great spiritual beings that guide us and the plant's growth.

I think there is a Lord or Angel of the water, of the light (or sun), of the air (or oxygen), that brings it all together for us, leading us to a great spiritual experience.

I think there is a big reason that the Creator God made pot have 600 to 1200 seeds on a plant, and made it very hardy and nearly indestructable and easy to grow and thrive and flourish.

I think it is miraculous that I can run over an outdoor plant with a pickup truck, and flaten it out on the ground, and it will continue to grow.(I've done it)

And I think it is miraculous that I can pull up a male plant outdoors, and throw it ten yards away on rocks and dirt in the woods and it will lay there and struggle to still live and survive and it's roots will dig into the dirt seeking food. (I've seen and done it)

I think there is a reason pot grows in every hemisphere that plants can grow in.

I think it is magical and mystical that a pot plant knows whether there is a plant of the opposite sex or same sex in the general area or vicinity of that plant. Even more amazing is the fact it can make a HERMIE just to insure it gets fertlized and continues to grow.

I think it is miraculous that I can plant a seed outdoors in March, April or May, and another one in July, and August, and they will all bloom at the same time. (yea, I know, I know)

And I think it is a miracle that I can take something the size of a pot seed and get enough buds to keep me and a few friends high for so long and for so many times.

Many years ago, I made a study of secret religions and early religions, esoteric religions.

There was a Jewish sect, one of three, that lived a life like monks, in the desert, named the Essenes. It was during the life time of Jesus, before and after. They were a secreative group, hid in the dessert and did not make themselves known much until 200 A.D. They would go into the city and fill their pockets with soil and waste, like sewage and garbage, and take it back to their dessert home and bury it in rows in the sand and grow food.
They were the sect of jews that Jesus favored and often visited. John the Baptist was associated with the Essenes. The Essenes were one of three sects of jews, but they shunned the Pharisees and Saduceses.

The Essenes believed in a Heavenly Father, Jehovah God, but they also believed in an Earthly Mother, based on Sophia, duality to Jehovah, the Goddess of Wisdom. They believed in Heavenly Angels and Earthly Angels too, and the Earthly Angels were the angels of the water, the angels of earth (soil) and the angels of the air, and that they all communed together to make things grow. Growing food was a very religious experience to them because they were communing with the angels.

I believe likewise. I have like 20+ books about them.

Re: I Believe Growig Pot is a Religious Experience

Nicely said sir! And there's nothing better than a long quiet walk in the mountains to see His work !!:peace:

Those Essenes sound like either the lost tribe of Woodstock past, or Indians (feather not dot) American or any other indiginous tribe of peoples. I like that idea of Earth,Air, and Water Angels ! Like Waken Tonka (spelling?) I love Native American Indian Philos. and their beliefs in God. :peace: To learn is to live !

LOL user,

Roseman, sorry for the distraction. Your original post was great, I don't mean to deter from that. If I can figure out the 'reps' thing, I'm going to give you more.

You can learn a lot about Essene beliefs (I think) by reading the label on Dr. Bronner's Pure Castille Soap (made with Hemp Oil). :) Coincidence? I think not...

There is a spirit in the cannabis plant that has been talking with me since I first encountered her 40 years ago. She is generous, healing, and endowed with ancient wisdom. I honor her evey day when I tend my indoor garden, and she keeps company with me in my innermost thoughts. I see her as a divine being and I am very grateful for her presence in my life.

There is a spirit in the cannabis plant that has been talking with me since I first encountered her 40 years ago. She is generous, healing, and endowed with ancient wisdom. I honor her evey day when I tend my indoor garden, and she keeps company with me in my innermost thoughts. I see her as a divine being and I am very grateful for her presence in my life.

AMEN, BRO. :thumb:

me too!

Check these out:
https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/pets-2.117359/

i total agree roseman it will change your life in my view as long as it done for a positive outcome to help other or oneself , pray,as personal relation with u an the great creator this plant is so sacred that when growin it can almost die an return to life it has a life of its own almost a spirt of its own and when your not doing something rite for it the creator pops that idea in your head that jus seems so practical but no has ever done it ie once i was having trouble tryin to duplicat rain to as close as the real thing when i seen a guy wet a rag an ring it out it was perfect no waste no over watering i took it as a sign then there was the time with the seaweed tea here i am wit a package of seaweed an nand thinking how am i gonna brew this cause i needed it asap when i see an older gentelmen just chewing away at something in his mouth then it hit this would be a perfect way to break down th seaweed an it worked like a charm all an all its the big guys plant an he well show us how to utilize it an when done with him in mind an heart 1 nug is more than a pound of gold in my eyes

i love religion an i love this plant a lil of topic i was out an saw a monk an the first thing that popped into my head was some really good hash we noticed one an other an bowed our heads when she passed me as i entered the room a smell so sweet that only a very few would know it was that of the most wonderful thai temple hash well to say her an the smell that was left behind made my day i look around an every1 was clueless except for one more person she saw i took a deep breath an we just smiled

studied to be a minister for the last 5 years of my life and I look at it like this.God placed every plant and beast here for man. Put it this way god made grass,man made alcohol.who do u trust

I find sitting I. My grow room is tranquil and as close to god as i can get.TRUTH!!! I find pease tbere.

A d

Back
Top Bottom