Love

Robin Hood

This is for all of my old school brothers and sisters that still remember the reason for the season...

If I speak in the language of both men and angels, but don't have love, I'm only a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove the very mountains from their place, but don't have love, I'm nothing. If I give away all that I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned for what I believe, but don't have love, I gain absolutely nothing. Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it's not arrogant or rude. It doesn't insist on its own way; it's not irritable or resentful; it doesn't rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends.

"He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, And herb for the service of man; That he may bring forth food out of the earth, And wine that maketh glad the heart of man, And oil to make his face to shine, And bread that strengtheneth man's heart." -Psalm 104:14-15

:peace:

This thread was actually not intended for the 420 "Religion" section. It's a call to everyone that remembers that the reason for this "movement" is what? Love! Of course. There's so much hate infused with this "culture" these days, man." All I'm sayin' is, "who remembers love?" The reason for the season(ed).

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom