Hey there folks, can anyone fill me in?

68camaro

i do believe just what i dont know thats the prob! all the religions and people in them. tiring just thinking of them all! how does one find that feeling of purpose when dealing with speritual matters. i need him and ive asked him to come into my heart a few times.
i am a person that deals with tremendous head pain enough to dibilitate me 100%. electricuted! brain surgery and so on changed everything, a road im always getting lost on now! the feeling of uslessness is overwhelming! i was a city supervisor and a busy one to. loved my job and did what ever it took!
now gettin out of bed is tough, especially after a day like today!!!!! beautiful outside and i was stuck on the oxygen all day because of pain not breathing issues.
cluster migrains that are present all year! this is my new path? i dont unerstand.
can anyone help me? in the end or in the middle or right now id like to know im in the presents of the lord. is that askin to much? i suffer so and can not believe certain things.
peace to all whom dwell, as we are all children of the world at one time.

He is with you and will never give you more than you can handle. You cant expect a divine light shown down from the heavens. mabye just a kind post from a caring person. You are loved and cared for. Remember it comes in mysterios ways. Not uselessness your words can help others as my words may help you. Good luck friend.

Faith is believing that hope exists even when you can not see it. There is a plan and reason for everything, just love every breath of air you take for they are a gift.
When I find myself weak of heart I try to remember why I have faith. It usually cheers me up. :)

Jonny

I won't pretend to understand your pain, I also have chronic pain issues... nothing like yours though!
Really... one thing I can tell you is that He is a re-warder of those who diligently seek Him.

Stay in your word and prayer; He WILL reveal his plan for you/to you... knock and the door shall be opened... sometimes we have to stand there a while and keep knocking!

think it would be bad if i pounded on that door?
thanks folks! im not a total loss just feel that way to often. usually comes with the pain.
i notice i keep hesitating in what i would like to do know. accomplishments are not as often as hey once were. my drug of choice! gettin the job at hand done and done right the first time. now its always such a chore to do things that once gave me peace. now there is 0 intrest in these hobies. what a drag. finding a purpose in life that gives me peace. is there such a thing?
peace to all

Let me say this to you about no hobbies, no interest in things, no sex drive and on and on and on... I have been battling these same things for some time.
Not more than a couple of years ago, my back started getting worse, along w/the added/constant pain/need for daily pain meds came depression and a reduction in everything that I found pleasurable at that time... that means I lost the love for fishing, disk golf, friends and hanging out and many other such things... it sucks bad when life is like that... but I didn't see it happening.

I have come to discover that part of that for me is the narcotics that I have been on for a couple of years now... these control the daily pain but, they have taken a lot from me in return for a small reduction in pain... not worth it I do not recommend it to anyone if there is any other way... the price is too steep for my life, sanity!

Why am I talking about me when I should be trying to help a fellow man in need... (wait for it..) I found that the one thing that was suppose to make my quality of life better was the main thing that was tearing me apart... seriously, I tried quitting on my own and lost 30lbs, I usually weigh about 160, so you can see that 30lbs is a hugh loss for me... very unhealthy.
I am in the midst of trying again, I have to get it done before outdoor season starts... I will be working waaaaay too hard to be dope sick!

My point in all of this is... you may consider that even though you need the pain meds to help you through your day, they may be the biggest hindrance you have to obtaining the things you want in your life... including a walk w/God... I know that when I am on my meds, I feel much less spiritual connection and more of a distance from my God and from everything else that really matters in my life.

I don't know if you have experienced this or, if you have even thought about it but, this is the way it has worked out for me... I can't tell you anything except what my experience has been w/injury,MMJ and daily pain management.

Remember, when the shite hits the proverbial fan in your head, it's not that you are going mad or that life is over run w/pain and insanity... it's the meds doing the driving up there.
It helped me a lot to see that it was the meds that were responsible for much of what I was going through both mentally and physically.

Once I got on MMJ, I found that I could combat much of the pains, stress, anxiety, depression that I was/am dealing with... I know of a few peeps that have come down the same road you are on and have come out the other side w/a whole new outlook on life... I pray for you that you find this balance for yourself and that God would assure you of His plan in this life for you.

I will be thinking of you 68 and will be here for you if you should need... CK

so true about the drs meds. (narcotics) i was way way worse when i first found quality gennetics. i grew from bag seed and it sucked. never knowin what was going to grow. always a gamble. in the end it was usually disapointing and a waste of time and money not to mention the energy it took! so i hear you about the cannabis. my meds since the cannabis have been cut by at least 1/2. still i have one of the worst ones and not three.
life is better but harder. ive come out of the drug induced trance, now i see much more im not able to accomplish and every time i turn around, someone else is takin something from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
life is much different, a hand book about life and a table of context or glossery would be outstanding. i do not understand many things now. it seems like mass confusion!!!!!
thank you for the kind words and thoughts!
peace

think it would be bad if i pounded on that door?
thanks folks! im not a total loss just feel that way to often. usually comes with the pain.
i notice i keep hesitating in what i would like to do know. accomplishments are not as often as hey once were. my drug of choice! gettin the job at hand done and done right the first time. now its always such a chore to do things that once gave me peace. now there is 0 intrest in these hobies. what a drag. finding a purpose in life that gives me peace. is there such a thing?
peace to all
when you get to heaven you will be perfect like him, tough it out keep your eye on the prize, all these words of mity power He is present he says when two of my children pray I am there should hit your knees at this moment feel his presence, you are right there with Him, read the saying footprints and you will see why there is only one set of footprints in the sand,fight on mity soldier, he's coming for us keep looking up piece of Christ be with you my friend

Back
Top Bottom