Pan Shiva Agni AtumRa Mut

FinShaggy

I smoke weed in reverence to Shiva. My philosophy of the world studies the history of the planet and the humans and uses aspects from all places to fit together all the best pieces from the puzzles of the world to make a more beautiful, precise while broad one. The gods I currently align most with are Pan Shiva Agni Ra and Mut.

Pan is the wilderness, inside your person and the wilderness of the planet. Shiva is the god of destruction, but without Shiva there is no creation. Shiva also gave the world Cannabis. Agni is fire. Fire is also destruction, but in a way creation. But you must control the fire within you, burn too much and no creation can be brought forth. Ra is the sun, the sun is energy and makes plants who allow us to survive. So in a way it is the spirit inside of us. AtumRa is, the god who made himself. Mut is the mother goddess of the Egyptian pantheon. And I was raised by a single mom, and have been helping raise my little brothers since they were born when I was in 5th grade so I feel close to the mother goddess.

Cannabis allows me to put my excited flurried thought into structured understandable writing and words for other people to understand better. It is my god and it is a beautiful thing. I don't think cannabis has evolved along with our receptors for no reason. Let it use you, as much as you use it.

i have been living in India for many years

where mainly the religion you talk about is practised .in the Hindu mythology Shiva is the creative force of the universe and also the destructive force of the universe it all depend from your attitude to the event that happen in your life .Shiva is also that god that planted the first cannabis seeds in the Indian mountains i think the actual place is called Malana ant it is in himachal pradesh near Kullu valley and when he was not busy in wars
he liked to smoke cannabis . his warriors the sadhu that still exist in india smoke cannabis too to be close to the divine energy of Shiva called shanty Shakti that practically is the filling of been stone

:peace:

Just meditate on your third eye between your eyebrows when you are High.
But dont smoke to much my friend. =) When you smoke to much then you lose yourself in animal states... only instinct is acting through you and not the divine.

This is now the highest viewed post in the legal section, and everyone should share it and use the information in it to write Articles on personal websites, Blogs, etc, and file with the DEA and FDA.

Religious Marijuana is Federally Legal

Post #25 on the thread has the FDA Address and IND Application you send in to be Exempt from. This is basically a request for Exemption FROM the IND process you are sending in, not an actual IND Application. But they said to put it on the Application.

Back
Top Bottom