God and Cannabis

nors

420 Member
This is for all non believing christians, that pot should not be leaglized.
God is perfect, Man is not.
man made wiskey, God made pot.

Re: Marijuana Bill: Trying To Weed Out Federal Regulation

I know what your are sayings but is there such a thing as a "non-believing Christian"? You mean non-Christians, right? Just asking.

What I don't understand about the Christians and their anti views on marijuana is that God is the creator of everything and all his creation is perfect.

How can they hate marijuana (a perfect creation of God) so much. Are they saying God is not perfect because of his creation of marijuana? Can a Christian clarify this for me?

All Christians that hate marijuana can not be true Christians how can you doubt God"s creation. When you stand in judgement are you going to explain to God his imperfection of marijuana.

What I don't understand about the Christians and their anti views on marijuana is that God is the creator of everything and all his creation is perfect.

How can they hate marijuana (a perfect creation of God) so much. Are they saying God is not perfect because of his creation of marijuana? Can a Christian clarify this for me?

All Christians that hate marijuana can not be true Christians how can you doubt God"s creation. When you stand in judgement are you going to explain to God his imperfection of marijuana.
What most say is that it is great for rope, cloth materials, oil, etc as God intended. The devil comes out in the smoke. Didn't say they were smart, just what they say...

I know what your are sayings but is there such a thing as a "non-believing Christian"? You mean non-Christians, right? Just asking.
Your right bonehead, i should of said heres to all the people, and the people that think they are christians alike, that belive pot should not be leaglized. aside from all my afflictions witch one of them is fibromyalga some days i can`t communicate very well, and most days can`t spell. sorry my bad

If I understand my Christianity correctly...the qualifier is the belief in Jesus Christ as the Son of God and the Lord and Savior--Who by his death and resurrection has saved all who believe in Him.

The Bible doesn't mention cannabis as a litmus test for good/bad/real Christians. When we start to ascribe our own beliefs as to what is good/bad/real beyond what is stated in the Bible, we become arrogant and as guilty as those who would persecute those who partake in cannabis relief or entertainment.

The Bible does essentially say "don't drink too much" though.

i don`t know J9BLACK. maybe it was the way i wrote my sentence or maybe you read my sentence wrong.there are alot of people on this earth that say NO to POT and hide behind religion, because that is how tey already live. thanks ron

There are many passages in the Bible that you could make the argument that God does not want us to smoke pot. There are also many passages that you could make the argument that God does not care if we smoke pot. The problem lies when one lacks the intelligence to assimilate the information and decide for themselves, and instead opts for drinking the Kool-aid at a church being led by an idiot.

Ok, since I was once married to a Christian, I'll tell you what I was told about it...

"Poison Ivy, is also made by God but people don't go around eating or smoking it."

My answer was this;

"But Cannabis isn't poisonous and not one single person has ever died from using it! There are people that have actually died from over exposure to poison ivy but this has never been the case with Cannabis!"

Their answer;

"Oh, um...well...um...it's just bad and that's all I know" (no supporting evidence)

Christians rely on the government to dictate their policies, just like all big businesses do and they will fight to the end, anything that interferes with their ideals that the government is always right and we are all just a bunch of heathens that are just rebels, looking to buck the system! It ain't right, but that's what they believe in the Church that I visited!

Baptist Churches believe that ANYTHING you put in your body, that has mind altering effects is a path to the devil and they do not support it...even if it's the truth...They just keep on believing the lies!

Jesus used Cannabis oils for anointing, but you would be hard pressed to get a hard line Christian to believe that...Why? The government tells them not to believe that!

Separation of Church and state? Not really? More like, Government interpreted versions of what the bible teaches!

LOL, 420W, we used to have a law in our state that didn't allow liquor stores to open until 12 noon on Sunday. They had to change it to 10:00 a.m. so we could beat the baptists to the liquor store or they would be all sold out...ROFL

420 warrior, couldn't agree with you more bro regarding the Christian/Cannabis stance. I dated a girl for a while who was incredibly anti-cannabis, without any backings. She would go on and on about how addictive and harmful it is and how it causes brain cancer, to which I would always ask for sources.. she could never deliver any proof or sources, and had never even seen cannabis in her entire life. One of my last statements when I broke up with her was to never dismiss something you have never personally experienced, it only makes you look stupid when you're proved wrong

Well Treees...My X actually learned to cope with it, even though she didn't totally condone it (Bless her heart) I tried my best to explain it to her and she actually took a draw one time, but she didn't like the taste...Hmmm? IDK?

I did finally convince her that it helped me to not be so angry about things and she knew that was true because I'm night and day, i'll to calm, so...?

Now...all that being said, I am not an atheist by any means, although I believe everyone has the right to believe anything they want by way of our constitution...but, I personally feel the vibe of a higher power somehow...IDK? Just not what a hard line Baptist church teaches....I could go on, but I know, y'all know what I'm sayin'...?

If I understand my Christianity correctly...the qualifier is the belief in Jesus Christ as the Son of God and the Lord and Savior--Who by his death and resurrection has saved all who believe in Him.

The Bible doesn't mention cannabis as a litmus test for good/bad/real Christians. When we start to ascribe our own beliefs as to what is good/bad/real beyond what is stated in the Bible, we become arrogant and as guilty as those who would persecute those who partake in cannabis relief or entertainment.

The Bible does essentially say "don't drink too much" though.

You have basically written what I would have chosen to write. My parents whom are still alive thank God have finally seen the error in assuming what the bible says. I showed them that Cannabis was created by God and nowhere in the Bible does it mention that cannabis should be demonized. I have watched films portraying the church in the long past history showing that Cannabis was used. Thanks Brother. :bravo:

I haven't read every post on this thread, but I would like to post my opinion on the matter. Growing up in a small, conservative and closed-minded town I am familiar with Christians attacking the use of cannabis. I am a Christian myself, but I don't subscribe to the general beliefs of my town. Most of the Christians that bash cannabis are in fact the uneducated and self righteous ones. The same ones that go get hammered every weekend. If they would just read their Bible and think for themselves, then they might could become enlightened. In Genesis 1:drool:31 God says, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it." I believe this would include cannabis, don't you think? Also, Isaiah 18:4-5 says, "I will take my rest and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs, and like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest. For afore the harvest, when the bud is perfect and the sour grape is ripening in the flower, he shall cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks and take away and cut down the branches." There are a few other verses that I believe to be discussing cannabis including: Ezekiel 34:29 and Revelations 22: 1-2. I believe God put cannabis on this earth as a supplement to keep our spirituality and faith strong while we live in this materialistic world. But, God also says that we should live by the rules of the land, which in my case, doesn't allow me to smoke legally. Which is an argument that some people can make against it. My problem with this is, why can't these self righteous Christians fight to have it legalized so that millions of people can benefit from it? Wouldn't that be the Christian thing to do? But thats just my two cents. Peace, bros. Stay token.

That smiley in my last post is a typo, sorry! And I forgot to add that... I believe God is all knowing. If he is all knowing, then he would have clearly foreseen this whole cannabis situation. If he didn't want us to smoke the herb, he would have clearly stated not to, just like he did with the excessive consumption of alcohol.

Cannabis is not evil. Evil people who use cannabis are evil.

Just like cannabis has been shown to kill of cancerous cells quicker, people who are predisposed to self-destruct...may also self-destruct quicker.

I have no doubt that the Sanhedrin used cannabis infused oils to trick the faithful like Alaister Crowley used to drug the naive into believing he had magical powers.

Back
Top Bottom