Best Meditation Aid

Om Shanti

Aum Shanti to all!

I have two clones: strawberry cough and northern lights #5. I use ganja as a meditation aid, but have always used what ever type I can get in Kentucky. What I grow is from seeds from these bags. It is always sativa.

My question is for those who have experience with the use of cannabis for meditation: Which of the two above varieties would be best for meditation. I have done my research and have a good idea, but I enjoy other peoples knowledge on the subject.

Aum Shanti

Aum Shanti to all!

I have two clones: strawberry cough and northern lights #5. I use ganja as a meditation aid, but have always used what ever type I can get in Kentucky. What I grow is from seeds from these bags. It is always sativa.

My question is for those who have experience with the use of cannabis for meditation: Which of the two above varieties would be best for meditation. I have done my research and have a good idea, but I enjoy other peoples knowledge on the subject.

Aum Shanti

Hey!
Personally sativa makes me awake and wanna get up and go somewhere, do something! Indica makes me wanna go to sleep, for meditation I would go with something in between, Enough to relax you, but not enough to make you sleepy, maybe like a 30/70 or even 40/60. I have meditated occasionally but never really used cannabis during my meditation. Strawberry cough is a sativa dominant . Northern lights is pure indica and It makes me fall asleep every time I smoke It, Out of those two I would use strawberry cough for meditation!
What do you plan on using :) ?

I prefer indica. It makes me able to relax and clear my mind much easier rather than sativa.

Back
Top Bottom