Open Letter from Roger & Share Christie

p122654

Hello out there,

Aloha. I hope you and yours are in great shape and high spirits!

I'm doing really well as I report to you from prison cell 104 in the Federal Detention Center / Honolulu. I just passed my 35th month in here without bail as a "pre-trial detainee". Share's living in Honolulu now until our trial which was recently re-scheduled for October 8th. Although we're still denied visits we're both glad that she's close-by. We're both feeling as good as can be under these unusual and challenging circumstances. I'm getting a valuable education and the opportunity to test my faith and my Ministry and people skills daily. Such a deal.

Share and I thank you (yes, YOU!) for your kind thoughts, words, prayers, letters, cards, books and other forms of practical support and cash donations as we progress through this experience. Thanks to The Libertarian Party and Aaron and the crew for organizing the fund-raiser / birthday party on Saturday June 15th in Puna. We see victory and success ahead for all of us! God-willing, so it shall be.

Since having meaning and love in our lives is of the highest importance, I feel mightily blessed in many ways 24/7/365. I've been loved since birth and I've had the blessed opportunity to love others throughout my life. I found my "location, location, location" on the Big Island of Ha wai'i and with it the most meaningful work I can imagine ... to help liberate the Cannabis hemp 'tree of life', and some of the people who love it and some of those who don't. Lucky me! I'm even on-the-job right now! :p

Life in the USA just got much more interesting with the heightened awareness of the federal government spying on everyone 24/7. It's all a much higher-tech version of the old MK:ULTRA and other programs of the C.I.A. to secretly hypnotize, dumb-down and drug the domestic population - "we the people" - to 'herd' us where 'they' want us to go ... spiritually, mentally, emotionally, financially and politically. That's why we all value LIBERTY so highly! Because it's so rare!

For details on some of the bigger picture of "who's doing what to who" please go to www dot Daniel Estulin.com. No wonder politicians change their minds and votes once they go to Washington! They get blackmailed. Same with Judges and law enforcers. "Do what we say or remember what we did to President Kennedy." :-O

From smart-phones to computers, 'smart-meters' regulating our home electricity, even the new generation dishwashing machines and clock radios can supposedly all 'spy' on us! :-O It seems all the more important to stay in our spiritual principles right now as the temptation to go into fear increases. And it's all the more important to use Cannabis religiously, if you can, because - according to the C.I.A.(!) - Cannabis use IMPEDES MIND CONTROL. Please Google "U.S. Patents for mind control" to see how pervasive mind control devices and inventions are and how important it is to 'impede' them.

God, that's great! Please show us the blessings in THIS situation ... and hurry! We are safe, we are loved and all is well.

Why do we say "we are safe, we are loved and all is well" when so many things obviously need correction? I repeat our THC Ministry blessing throughout the day TO HELP MAKE IT COME TRUE for me. My mind wants me (and you) to be calm, strong, healthy and happy so I freely choose to feed myself that affirmation in the attempt to bend all negative reality in my favor. It works for me. As Share says, I've found the "happy channel" in my head. Once I found the 'remote' (affirmations and our blessing) I went to the place in my mind of maximum comfort and I'm doing my best to stay here.

Yes, my body is in prison. Yes, we're facing a lot of federal charges and lots of federal prison time. Yes, the government is spying on us, etc., etc. A spiritual principle that I choose to live by, however, is that "whatever we focus on - grows", so I'm focused on my blessings instead of my bummers. It gets me through the days and nights, the weeks, months and years of unjust incarceration and actually delivers unexpected spiritual and material gifts by the "law of attraction". God, that's great! I hope you feel as blessed as Share and I do, or better!

The other spiritual practice that Share and I exercise repeatedly every day is this: "I'm sorry for every negative thought, word or deed that I have generated in my life. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you!" Simple as that. Confession, forgiveness, gratitude and love all together. Please try it to clean your karma.

Recently Share and I filed our motion to see IF the court will allow us a religious defense to our 'marijuana' charges. IF it's granted by the judge we'll get to show the jury all of the evidence and witnesses detailing our spiritual and religious educations, our ordainments and our promises to God and to our community, my State of Hawaii license to legally marry people with "Cannabis sacrament", and Share's spiritual training and associations. The jury would then have lots of "reasonable doubt" to easily find us innocent, or "not guilty" of all the charges. If the judge denies our motion then we'll be prohibited from informing the jury of ALL that crucial information.

We do have other defenses, too. A Defense of Estoppel from the explicit federal permission I was given to continue providing our THC Ministry services and sacraments by former U.S. Attorney Ed Kubo, Hilo's D.E.A. Agent Jesse Forney, and U.S. District Judge Susan Oki Mollway in court on-the-record (transcript available).

We also have a Defense of Necessity as the services and sacraments we offered to the sick and poor in our community were necessary for their physical, mental and spiritual health and well-being. We took the risk of possibly breaking the federal law in order to answer to a higher calling; saving lives and saving souls. We still feel honored to have been able to serve in this way of loving our neighbors and exercising the Golden Rule.

We also have a 13th Amendment defense as Cannabis prohibition is a modern form of slavery and slavery is expressly prohibited by the U.S. Constitution. Look it up and see. Cannabis is neurogenetic, it builds and protects healthy brain cells. Our friend Dr. Bob Melamede at Cannabis Science.com might have some more details on this.

As I sit here writing to you I'm hoping that you have access to growing Cannabis plants right now. With the proper knowledge you can eat a few of the raw leaves every day, you can make fresh juice of the leaves and buds with carrots and or beets, and you can know how to make and use the topical sacrament of holy anointing oil which can heal even severe cases of gangrene and help people to avoid amputation. Do you know that Dr. William Courtney of Cannabis International says that heating, baking, smoking and vaporizing Cannabis destroys 90% of the health benefits of the plants? Please see * LEAF * on YouTube .com for details of the healthiest vegetable juice on earth. And please eat hempseeds or hempseed oil daily, scientifically proven to be the healthiest food on Earth. (I'm an activist / Minister and can't help myself.:)

OK, one more health tip and that's to remind you of "the baking soda cure" detailed by Dr. Robert Young at his website. So simple, so inexpensive, and so easy to learn to do for yourself, your family and your friends. Please check it out and pass it on!

Since the prosecutor in our case is vigorously opposing our religious defense we need a little extra time to reply to the court. As of now our very important public court hearing is scheduled for July 29th at 10:30 a.m. and July 30th at 10 a.m. in the court of Judge Leslie Kobayashi. Thank you for wishing us well. We appreciate it and we appreciate YOU! And as Share likes to say, please consider yourself well-hugged! I love that. :p

All the very best to everyone!

With lots of love,

Roger and Share Christie :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom