Roger Christie Bio & Message

p122654

Tuesday July 16th

Hello 420 Mag readers
Roger_Christie3.jpg

Aloha to you from prison cell 104 at the Honolulu Federal Detention Center. Thank you for your interest in our case and our cause. Answers to your questions follow.

1. I'm a 64 year old guy from Steamboat Springs, Colorado who moved to Maui in 1985 and settled on the Big Island of Hawai'i in 1986. I'm happily married to my wife Share, also a co-defendant in this case. We live on a 5 acre organic farm in Puna, Hawai'i. My two younger brothers and I grew-up in Berkeley Heights, New Jersey after our family migrated east so our Dad could work for our Grandfather who used to run Vanity Fair Lingerie back in the day. Dad was an original 10th Mountain Division ski trooper trained for high altitude combat in World War II. Mom was raised in Summit, New Jersey and attended Kent Place School and Briarcliff College in New York. Both have passed-over.

I received an Associate in Science Degree and a commercial pilot license back in the late 1960's. I joined the U.S. Army with my younger brother in 1970 when he was threatened with being drafted. I was trained as an intelligence analyst at Fort Holabird, Maryland, but was radicalized against the Vietnam war by my training and by the spirit of the times. I won an Honorable Discharge as a Conscientious Objector (pro se) in 1971. I was told that my sincerity and my morality won it for me.

2. I founded The Hawai'i Cannabis THC Ministry in 2000 as a blend of my education as a Religious Science Practitioner, and then as a member of the Religion of Jesus Church. My most meaningful work is to be a Cannabis sacrament Minister. Religious Science is about using spiritual laws to heal, inspire and empower our lives. The RJC is a Cannabis sacrament church headquartered in Maui. I am also an official of the Okluvueha Native American Church of Hilo.

The THC Ministry is a therapeutic Cannabis Ministry mandated to grow, possess and distribute Cannabis as spiritual sacrament to our members, and to legal 'medical marijuana' patients following the Golden Rule to love our neighbors. We bless our troubles and look for the good in every life situation. We honor Cannabis as the prophesied Biblical 'tree of life to heal all the nations'. My job included making the holy anointing oil of Moses and the christening oil of Jesus from the recipe of Exodus 30:23 with Cannabis as the 'fragrant cane'. My wife Share helped me to make our sacraments including Cannabis tinctures with alcohol (two French cognacs) or non-alcohol with vegetable glycerin. We notice great spiritual and physical benefits from our minimal use of sacraments. We're convinced that "getting high" is a spiritual term and activity and deserves protection by the Religious Freedom Restoration Act.

Some other beliefs we hold are that: 1. Cannabis is a gift from God for our basic human needs, it's fundamental human right and deserves protection from the First Amendment. Sacramental use of Cannabis (in the right set and setting, and with the proper dose) frees the soul and releases the body to commune with God and nature and to balance itself, 2. Cannabis is the most widely-used spiritual and religious sacrament in human history and has been sought-out by spiritual seekers since the beginning of time, 3. Cannabis is the original sacrament of most of the world's religions, 4. Cannabis fosters a spirit of harmony and compassion, and is the "sacrament of the peace culture".

Our creed is: God, that's great! Please show us the blessings in THIS situation ... and hurry! We are safe, we are loved and all is well.

3. I resisted the dogma of religion as a kid, but did appreciate summer school at the Union Village Methodist Church in Basking Ridge, and two weeks every summer at YMCA Camp Wawayanda in upstate New York.

4. I believe I'm being prosecuted for a few reasons. a. I sued Hawai'i County officials and stopped a D.E.A. grant for the local Green Harvest 'marijuana eradication' program. b. I started and helped to pass a county ordinance in 2008 that made growing up to 24 Cannabis plants in private at home the lowest law enforcement priority. When our Police Chief declined to obey it I brought charges against him at the Police Commission for violating his oath of office; 60 days later he resigned. c. Our Ministry was growing in many states and a few foreign countries due to the power of the internet. The promises of religious freedom and the hunger for Cannabis sacraments drove the demand. d. I prayed to God to be a servant in helping to end the war on marijuana. This case is God's way of using me for that purpose, and our hope of being "the last marijuana trial" in US history. e. Maybe most important, I grew somewhat prideful after enjoying state immunity from prosecution and operating openly for ten happy years. "Pride goes before a fall." I seek my redemption now by winning this case for myself and my wife, for our "Green Fourteen" co-defendants, for all THC Ministry members, and for "we the people" who deserve religious freedom for Cannabis in the USA.

5. We have approximately 50,000 registered members in our data base in Hawai'i combined with our membership list in Amsterdam.

6. I ran the THC Ministry as my full-time occupation for almost ten years.

7. My Ministry duties included providing services such as counseling, fellowship, weddings, funerals and baptisms. I also provided Cannabis sacraments with prayer to members and legal medical marijuana patients. Our sacraments, or "entheogens", included cuttings of live plants, or clones, fresh, fertile seeds, Cannabis flower tops, or buds, and bags of leaf trimmings we called "aloha bags". We also made and provided 'one-drop', homeopathic Cannabis flower tinctures.

We were just beginning to juice fresh, raw Cannabis and use it as a dietary essential, and to learn about making the ancient "elixir of vitality" with seeded Cannabis flower tops ground-up with whole milk (Cannabis is fat-soluble).

Our main sacrament was making the holy anointing oil of Moses and the christening oil of Jesus with Cannabis as the 'fragrant cane' from the recipe of Exodus 30:23. We think anointing is to be literal; to 'anoint the head with oil' and let it seep into the brain and the 'crown chakra' for spiritual and physical benefits. We've even had the holy anointing oil we've made help to avoid amputations by healing severe gangrene in just a few days time with only 1/2 liquid ounce applied topically into the wounds. What a blessing!

We were located oceanfront in the Moses Building in the heart of old Hilo town, the county seat and the population center of the island. We were a real 'street ministry' serving the needs of our neighbors from all walks of life. We were busy six days a week. At the time of our arrest we employed three secretaries and a doorman to welcome people and to check identification. It was a beautiful thing.

8. I enjoyed state immunity from prosecution for almost ten years since my ordainment, and my licensing by the Hawai'i Department of Health to legally marry people specifically with "Cannabis sacrament". I was extremely open and honest about all of our activities on our website and by posting weekly detailed notices on the Religion Page of the local newspaper, having a large sign on the building, testifying on-the-record at regular County Council and Police Commission meetings, and running for Mayor twice.

The local HPD Vice Squad visited and told me I could distribute marijuana, "just keep it private". I had meetings with our Mayors, Prosecutors and County Council members, did regular "community forum" radio shows, annual talks at the local university, etc., etc. I sought-out and received permission to operate the THC Ministry from federal officials such as our former U.S. Attorney for Hawai'i Ed Kubo (verbally twice), Hilo's D.E.A. Agent Jessy Fourmy (phone conversation), and most notably from U.S. District Court Judge Susan Oki Mollway on-the-record in the case of U.S. v. Barnes in 2004. I was super-sensitive to all levels of law enforcement for the entire ten years we operated. If I had ever been warned by federal officials that I was doing anything illegal I would have closed the Ministry in one second and gone back to federal court for a clarification.

9. My Mom is my hero and role model as she taught us that "manners maketh man". Our Dad taught us to stand up and speak our truth to power. I'm inspired every single day by hard-working single Moms and Dads, and by the needless suffering of literally billions of people all over the world who deserve free access to the many fundamental products and blessings that Cannabis, the "botanical savior" can supply.

10. My wife and I originally agreed to plead guilty if other co-defendants would be released. Our lawyers told us that our offer was rejected by the prosecutor. We were offered a written plea agreement; five years in prison for me, two to three years for my wife Share, half the proceeds of my condo (that my Mom bought for me many years ago), a $6,000. fine for back taxes, and five years of probation. We rejected that 'deal'.

11. What else? In our opinion, governments have zero rightful jurisdiction over all the green plants bearing seeds on Earth. They're provided by God for our food, shelter, fuel, medicine and many other basic uses. It's the Drug Enforcement Administration, not the Plant Enforcement Administration.

Prohibition of Cannabis hemp leads to an economy of scarcity that benefits the 1% at the expense of "we the people" and leads to chemical pollution, war, unnecessary pain, sickness and death, spiritual lonliness, mental slavery, depression, toxic pharmaceuticals, drastic weather conditions, eco-extinction and more. Marijuana prohibition has also been proven by a N.I.D.A. funded, federal (suppressed) study to be the cause of poverty and the 'meth' epidemic in Hawai'i.

President Obama signed Executive Order 13603 on March 16, 2012 that includes "hemp" as a strategic food resource supposedly available by essential civilian demand. The vast stands of wild "ditchweed" hemp growing in the US Midwest are full of safe, natural medicine and premium nutrition and should be utilized by "we the people" immediately as an essential natural resource.

Schedule 1 for marijuana creates a false-flag, unjust war against "we the people" to increase police powers and boost corporate profits. For Congress to say that marijuana has "no recognized medical use in treatment in the USA" is false. There's even a new medical marijuana dispensary in view of the U.S. Capitol Building in Washington, D.C.

The latest U.S. Patent for medical marijuana 'cannabinoids' says that it can be used to help PREVENT colorectal cancer; meaning people need to take it BEFORE becoming sick.

We think that Christ = anoint = Messiah. The return of Christ = the return of anointing. The Messianic Age = the age of anointing.

We hope and pray that our case is like the last witch trial, only it's "the last marijuana trial". We want to help usher-in a new golden age of health, wealth and happiness on Earth as prophesied on the last page of the Bible.

Our goal at the THC Ministry is to not be needed anymore!

Sincerely,

Roger Christie

www dot THC-Ministry
www dot The-Last-Marijuana-Trial dot com

Back
Top Bottom