Anyone ever feel conflicted about weed?

Jamesjay420

Recently id say about a month or two i've been feeling conflicted about smoking weed. Like i shouldnt be damaging my lungs and i should stay sober so my mind is at full capacity 24/7 and like would i be prepared to meet jesus if i was high. Has anyone else ever felt conflicted about smoking weed (not medically but recreationally)

NEVER ....
This is GODS PLANT, I will offer Jesus' a bong hit if I ever met him,,
One time on my way to my boxing gym,i decided to smoke,lol with my hand wraps on and everything knowing I had to sparr with a very good fighter.I take my craft very serious and I was still able to perform and dominate my sparring partner??? Love is love sober or NOT,LOVE cannot be changed,Jesus will see your love miles away and find you,while your smoking a fat joint .Trust me..He loves you ,,he's not going to let His plant interfer with your Destiny,it's greedy men trying to cause you to second guess yourself,don't believe them...GOD BLESS,,

Recently id say about a month or two i've been feeling conflicted about smoking weed. Like i shouldnt be damaging my lungs and i should stay sober so my mind is at full capacity 24/7 and like would i be prepared to meet jesus if i was high. Has anyone else ever felt conflicted about smoking weed (not medically but recreationally)

You're right you shouldn't be damaging your lungs, but there are other delivery systems that are not smoking....and you should remain sober when you need all your faculties there.....if you are normally able to meet with other people while stoned, then I think you'll do just fine with Jesus.

You're feeling conflicted because you are letting the substance use you instead of using the substance. If you are worrying about your lungs, faculties and sobriety sounds like self control is your issue. Recreational denotes something one does when one is relaxing and which does not interfere with or compromise with ones real-life performance.

I am a recreational user and have weeks on end when I can't light a fattie, because it's nots practical or advisable. Since I started growing and also making my own butter and coconut oil, I have been able to give up weekday alcohol because cannabis takes the edge off just as well and I don't feel like death warmed up the morning after.

No never felt conflicted- did not smoke or drink while pregnant and nursing because I was not going to make those decisions for the baby, but otherwise, nope. :Namaste:

I've absolutely felt conflicted but I don't anymore. I actually started a thread about it on this sub-forum, God, Art & Weed. Check it out if you're interested, but long story short ... I'm writing a novel which is very religiously charged. I ended up quitting weed for a year and when I went back to it, I found that it helps my writing dramatically. I don't know that I would be comfortable kneeling before Jesus while baked out of my mind, but I believe we all have a spiritual guide of sorts, whether you want to call it your subconscious or your guardian angel. And I believe that somehow weed helps to enhance our connection to this part of our soul. It sounds kinda cooky, I know. But I definitely feel like I can hear this spiritual guide much clearer when I'm stoned. The quality of my writing has been a testament to that. Like all good things, moderation is important, and like Bapple said, control the substance, not the other way around. But after struggling with this very same question, I'm now of the mind that it has definite positive effects. I hope this helps!!

On a side note, something that came to mind this morning. The number 7 is very closely related with God: 7 heavens and 7 hells, Muslims walk around the Kaaba 7 times. There's a whole bunch more associations with the number 7 that I can't think of right now. But it occurred to me this morning that a pot leaf has 7 fingers. Just some food for thought : )

Smoke your cannabis ,don't let your cannabis SMOKE YOU,,i love it when a friend comes by and tries to disrespect my bong and try to dust the entire bowl with one hit,,My stuff is so strong I don't even try lol .smoke what you need NOT what you see,if the bowl is still packed after you've smoked,theirs no law saying you must finish it,,save it for later,smoke the bowl don't let the bowl smoke you...HAPPY GROWING.
Ps.you are absolutely right about being sober when taking care of business although I was able to still box and perform,you cheat your self from naturally absorbing the momment and being able to build off that last experience,if your really testing your love or attempting to make big changes in your life..HAPPY GROWING,,
cannabis isn't going anywhere always put yourself ,your family', and all your spiritual convictions first ,Then smoke,you will be fine..

Technically their is NO such thing as being SOBER??please let me explain,,Since baby's we have all been pumped full of toxins,chemicals, and poisons ,in our food,water,air,ect,,,causing you to think and feel a different way then you normally would feel.CANNABIS FLUSHES OUT all that bullshit allowing you to FEEL ,,SEE,AND THINK how you would normally be,TEMPORALLY ,the feeling should be permanent,,, but the chemical warfare going on today using weapinized foods, and water,,, it would be very difficult...working out,running,stretching are all great to FEEL good physically and confidentiality, and will deffintly remove lots of toxins but if their just going to poison you again the next day ,you will also need to take daily hot baths, and drink 1 gallon of spring water a day,,NO TAP WATER..if you must drink TAP water,try to boil and let it sit over night to allow the chlorine to completely dissipate..We have all been brain washed to look down on CANNABIS ,,trust me it's the opposite...GOD BLESS,,

Conflict is actually a good thing. It forces us to think and pray and seek the LORD more deeply. So do that. Figure out why you are feeling conflicted. Is it something ingrained from your childhood? Did a spiritual leader say something negative about cannabis? Are you doing immoral things when you are high? Think hard about these things and then ask yourself if it is your belief that it is immoral to smoke weed. If you are having self-control problems when you are high then this may not be the right thing for you. Eph 5:1-21 cautions us about immoral actions. Being "drunk" is a problem when it causes us to allow ourselves to do things that we would not do sober.

Think, pray and act.

Vape below 400°F, no harmful chemicals and it tastes amazing.

There's been lots of long term research that shows the smoking of cannabis is actually not nearly as detrimental to you as once believed. Other than respiratory irritation from time to time, and reversible short term memory issues, it's not that bad. I personally don't believe in being against something that enhances your life if you can moderate it, and not allow it to bring other consequences.

Back
Top Bottom