Dudeism

deke

howdy folks,,,,

i am a fully registered dudeist priest,,,i ordained online,,an it was easy,,,oor main church is in america,,,and is called the church of the latter day dude,,,,,,if yev seen the big lebowski,,,then ye,ll know wot it,s all about,,,the rules,,or,,,guidelines o dudeism are,,,,,DON,T BE A DIK,,,,there,,,thats it,,,,,i can also perform ceremonies,
an no,,,it aint a joke,,,their actually fightin for it to become a recognised religion,,,which i think their gonna get,,,because o the amount o people that have joined the church,,,i have an id card,,,a certificate,,,and a letter of good standing,,,,an as i bought the bumper pack,,i also got a sew on patch,,,stickers,,bumper sticker.

their excellent quality aswell,,,the certificate is embossed with a gold star on it,,,and the id card looks amazin,,very proffetional,,,an i love it,,,anyone can get ordained,,,,,,but you can also be booted,,,for bein a dik,,,lol,,,,,

Dudeism: The Church of the Latter-Day Dude

theres where you need to go to get ordained,,,,,,like i said,,i love it,,,so check it oot folks,,,the more peeps that join,,,the better,,,immagine a religion,,,western,,,,where part o it involves smokin cannabis,,,hehehehehehe,,,i,d incorporate it into every ceremony i would hehehehe

so do have a wee look,,,costs nowt ti look man,,,an it seriously is good man,,,hope to see some o ye ordained,,,peace all,,,,infact,,,,,,yer aw blessed,,,sod it,,,noo,,,spark up,,,take 3 rapid puffs,,,and thats you,,,yer blessed,,,lol and,,,yer welcome,

peace ;-}_,

hi,
i,ve just been informed that you,re not allowed to put up posts promoting other things,,,i,m sorry about this,,,i,m still learning the rules,,,but dudeism is a good religion,,i,m not saying everyone should join,,lol,,,it,s uop to you to choose you,re own religion,,i just find that dudeism suits me,,,basically as i,m into mother nature,,,and dudeism is the closest i can find,,where i don,t need to worship any god type character,,,it,s all about just loving your fellow human beings,,,,and any living thing,,,sorry if i,ve upset anyone,,that was not my intention,,,,i just wanted to let you all know,,,it,s out there,,,,,,

when people ask me what my religion is,,,i usually replky,,,my religion is kindness,,,,thatys how i want to be,,,i want to be a good person who helps anyone where i can,,,i find it,s a lot easier to be nice,,,than it is to hate,,,hate takes a lot out of you and leaves you drained,,,,,sooo,,,i appologiser if i,ve upset anyone,,,,not intended,,,so thnx for letting me know,,,,

peace people stay lifted an gifted,,,i,ll get the hang o the rules peace ;-}_,

Back
Top Bottom