Find cannabis in the Bible - fast!

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex Moderator
Here's a very fast method of finding Bible references, some of which pertain to cannabis - perfectly.

Go to Blue Letter Bible and 'search' for:

herb
cloud
smoke
cup
plant
bush
tree of life
holy anointing oil (163 references alone)

This search will yield about 20 pages of results, except for holy anointing oil which will be many more. Out of those many references approximately one in six or one in ten will be a perfect metaphor to describe what we know of our experience of cannabis sacrament, and how it might have been in ancient days.

Once I figure out how to cut and paste the best ones, or you do, we will have the basis of our new 'Green Letter Bible'.

LOL, I got my favorite in a txt file,

"He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth"; Psalms (ch. CIV, v. 14-15)

use it as a tagline from time to time.
mostly when spamming religious zealots :cheesygrinsmiley:

"Out of his nostrils goeth smoke, as [out] of a seething pot or caldron."
I like this one, doesn't really seem like cannabis is the bais but it's nice to think so "In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, [was there] the tree of life, which bare twelve [manner of] fruits, [and] yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree [were] for the healing of the nations."

"To satisfy the desolate and waste [ground]; and to cause the bud of the tender herb to spring forth?"

"Thou shall smoke phat joints."

I swear, it's in there.

Hahahaha
I've seen it. right before " Thou shall passeth the dochie 'pon the left hand side."

They're the missing 11th and 12th commandments

Blessed are the rollers, for most cannot do it correctly. :)

Back
Top Bottom