Subject To Random Testing - No Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

TestNegative

High fellow 420 friends!

As promised we are here again to improve your knowledge of our products and how they can work for you.

This week I am going to tell you about our Instant Clean & Spike additives. These are additives that works INSTANTLY. All you need to do is add it directly to your urine to kill off the drug metabolites.

The Instant Clean Additive is meant ONLY for regular THC users (we consider a regular user anyone who uses twice a week or more) and is ONLY good for the GC/MS lab test.

The Spike additive is meant ONLY for the EMIT test or Panel test similar to a pregnancy test. This product covers all drugs.

These products are great for random situations. No storage requirements, no abstinence. What could be easier!

Please visit our site TestNegative.com for full directions and take a look at our full product line.

Remember we are here to answer any questions you may have about your specific situation!

Please check back next Monday for our next featured product!

*This product is not intended to be used on lawfully administered tests and is to be used in accordance with all federal and state laws.

High fellow 420 friends!

As promised we are here again to improve your knowledge of our products and how they can work for you.

This week I am going to tell you about our Instant Clean & Spike additives. These are additives that works INSTANTLY. All you need to do is add it directly to your urine to kill off the drug metabolites.

The Instant Clean Additive is meant ONLY for regular THC users (we consider a regular user anyone who uses twice a week or more) and is ONLY good for the GC/MS lab test.

The Spike additive is meant ONLY for the EMIT test or Panel test similar to a pregnancy test. This product covers all drugs.

These products are great for random situations. No storage requirements, no abstinence. What could be easier!

Please visit our site TestNegative.com for full directions and take a look at our full product line.

Remember we are here to answer any questions you may have about your specific situation!

Please check back next Monday for our next featured product!

*This product is not intended to be used on lawfully administered tests and is to be used in accordance with all federal and state laws.
So are these still good? What is an EMIT test? Is that the one that gets send out to a lab and then they call you?

The EMIT test is an instant result test that can come in the form of a dip stick, built into a sample cup, or a plain cassette type where a few drops of urine is dropped on to it. It's pretty much works the same way as a home pregnancy test where urine is absorbed and then gives you a instant result. It can done on site or your sample could be collected and then sent to a lab where the EMIT test will be carried out. Normally the testing facility will take your sample split it in two, take one sample for the low cost EMIT test and keep the second sample for the GCMS test in case you test positive on the EMIT. The second sample will then be used to confirm the result with the more expensive and more precise GCMS test.

Both our SPIKE Additive and ICA are still available, we offer 420 Magazine members a 15% discount when using coupon code: 420MAG
www.TestNegative.com

So it's either or ? I want a product that I can use to have available for random at my new job( I've been told the random) but I don't know if it's a a EMIT or GCMS test.
I wouldn't know which product to use, us there not one product that covers both test? Also on your website it says instant clean additive is not meant for drug tests?

Unfortunately such a product doesn't exist. The closer to what you are looking for would be the Sub-Solution synthetic urine kit. Most likely an EMIT. I'd say 90%+ chance it would be an EMIT test.

Where can I buy the “Clear Choice ICA”?
The EMIT test is an instant result test that can come in the form of a dip stick, built into a sample cup, or a plain cassette type where a few drops of urine is dropped on to it. It's pretty much works the same way as a home pregnancy test where urine is absorbed and then gives you a instant result. It can done on site or your sample could be collected and then sent to a lab where the EMIT test will be carried out. Normally the testing facility will take your sample split it in two, take one sample for the low cost EMIT test and keep the second sample for the GCMS test in case you test positive on the EMIT. The second sample will then be used to confirm the result with the more expensive and more precise GCMS test.

Both our SPIKE Additive and ICA are still available, we offer 420 Magazine members a 15% discount when using coupon code: 420MAG
www.TestNegative.com
I having a hard time trying to find Clear Choice ICA to buy, all I’ve seen is the spike additives. Can you suggest where I can get it the Clear Choice ICA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom