Mars Hydro Grow Tent Sale - Only For USA Clients

Mars Hydro

420 Sponsor
We have grow tent stock in USA soon, two size :
60x60x140cm(about 2'x2'x4.6'). unit price is $63
120x120x200cm(about4'x4'x6.6') unit price is $110

This grow tent is only available for USA clients, so if you need and you are from USA. please contact with me(sales@topledgrowlight.com ). each item only have 20pcs stock in USA. please preorder soon. it will out of stock soon, if you order when we out of stock, you need to wait at least two month to get another stock. because we have enough lights in USA, so I am not sure when will we stock more tents there. Why the price is low, because we ship by sea, shipping cost is really very cheap.

Environmental-friendly material.

Re: Grow Tent Sale - Only For USA Clients

192x3w - $522.99 : TOPLEDGROWLIGH, Solutions Limited,LED GROWLIGHT,LED BULB,LED TUBE,grow lights,t5 grow light,hps grow light,fluorescent grow light,grow light bulb,grow light bulbs,marijuana grow light,growing light,cfl grow light,indoor grow light,

There are so many errors on your site, a 384watt led panel that only covers 30 inches squared? That can't be, please look into all specs to make certain their correct so we can confidently compare your lights to other brands...Thank you.

Hi Legit, I will check . I am sorry, actually I have no idea how long one inch is and I do not know how long feet is . I am more familiar with m,cm,mm. but it seems here people are not familiar with these.

76.2 cm is 30 inches...Here's a site to do the math...inches to cm, cm to inches calculator

I'm glad your looking into it, many of us are getting into LED lighting for our meds & wallets so we would all love accurate data to compare to..Thanks!

Thank u Legit, I found it was a mistake for 192x3w. I have correct it yesterday. I will check more information later. thank u very much.

Do you still have these tents for sale Sara? Do you have any pictures of the tents?

We have grow tent stock in USA soon, two size :
60x60x140cm(about 2'x2'x4.6'). unit price is $63
120x120x200cm(about4'x4'x6.6') unit price is $110

This grow tent is only available for USA clients, so if you need and you are from USA. please contact with me(sales@topledgrowlight.com ). each item only have 20pcs stock in USA. please preorder soon. it will out of stock soon, if you order when we out of stock, you need to wait at least two month to get another stock. because we have enough lights in USA, so I am not sure when will we stock more tents there. Why the price is low, because we ship by sea, shipping cost is really very cheap.

Environmental-friendly material.

Please let me know when one of each is here in the US

we are out of stock now , and I wil not sure when will be available. any new information I get, I will post news here.

interested in tents myself as well.. any pictures of the quality and thickness of material made? would be great if so

thanks sara
hope your having a good vacation!

I&i

thank you Gfcollective. once our tent is in US warehouse, I will share some picture here:)
interested in tents myself as well.. any pictures of the quality and thickness of material made? would be great if so

thanks sara
hope your having a good vacation!

I&i

thank you Gfcollective. once our tent is in US warehouse, I will share some picture here:)

i will for sure be picking up at least a small size tent so i can have a separate flower area, but i am looking for a tall skinny tent as well possibly so i can dedicate it for a drying area. looking forward to see the sizes you offer

I&i

:thanks: once we have in sotck, I will let you know, the tent is in factory now, and will ship out soon.
i will for sure be picking up at least a small size tent so i can have a separate flower area, but i am looking for a tall skinny tent as well possibly so i can dedicate it for a drying area. looking forward to see the sizes you offer

I&i

Thinking I need one of each of these tents. Cats been eating fiance baby elderberry tree so that and her lavender need a small tent.

I&I

Hi Sara,

I was wondering if you plan on making different sized tents in the near future? I am in need of a 4' x 8' x 7.5' tent and as I plan on ordering Mars Hydro lights a tent to match would be great.

yes, we have different size tent , will let you know when the tent get online in the next week.
Hi Sara,

I was wondering if you plan on making different sized tents in the near future? I am in need of a 4' x 8' x 7.5' tent and as I plan on ordering Mars Hydro lights a tent to match would be great.

I also would be interested in a 4x8x7 when it becomes available.

in the next month or month n half ill be getting your smaller tent and a small led for my fiances herb plants (lavender , basil, sage, elderberry, ect)

The 48x3 reflector series should be a great light for your 2x2x4.5 tent i would think correct?

Thanks!

I&i

yes, we have different size tent , will let you know when the tent get online in the next week.

Sara,

As someone who has taken US equipment and installed it in Metric land, I use the approximation 1ft=30cm to describe sizes when I'm overseas. 4x4x8' is just over 120x120x240cm.

In the USA, 4x8 ft (120x240cm) is the most common size of floor, wall and ceiling materials. We usually place our structural supports on 16 inch "centers" (40cm). Hanging a fan or light from the structure (studs or joists) in the room usually puts the anchors 40cm apart. It's fair to say your 120x120cm base is "sized to fit inside a 4x4' floor area".

We can't handle decimal feet or inches. People won't know how big 4.6 feet is. You'll have to convert to inches if it's not on an even 15cm interval. 140cm is just over 4'7" (or about 55 1/8") single quote is Feet, double quote means Inches.

Yes. We are crazy.

Sara,

As someone who has taken US equipment and installed it in Metric land, I use the approximation 1ft=30cm to describe sizes when I'm overseas. 4x4x8' is just over 120x120x240cm.

In the USA, 4x8 ft (120x240cm) is the most common size of floor, wall and ceiling materials. We usually place our structural supports on 16 inch "centers" (40cm). Hanging a fan or light from the structure (studs or joists) in the room usually puts the anchors 40cm apart. It's fair to say your 120x120cm base is "sized to fit inside a 4x4' floor area".

We can't handle decimal feet or inches. People won't know how big 4.6 feet is. You'll have to convert to inches if it's not on an even 15cm interval. 140cm is just over 4'7" (or about 55 1/8") single quote is Feet, double quote means Inches.

Yes. We are crazy.

Hi Conerd,

ok, I get it, I will correct the information tomorrow when I am in office.

Thank you ,
Sara

Back
Top Bottom