Herbies Featured Manufacturer - Heavyweight Seeds

Herbies Seeds

420 Sponsor
Herbies recommends Heavyweights selection of fems & auto seeds. They are one of Herbies best sellers and the Heavyweight Fast & Vast Autoflowering Feminised Seed is no ordinary auto! Check out the other Heavyweight seeds at www.herbiesheadshop.com/heavyweight-seeds

fast-and-vast-autoflowering-feminised-seeds_232.jpg
Heavyweight Vast and Fast!!

heavyweight-fruit-punch-feminised-seeds_232.jpg
Heavyweight Fruit Punch

heavyweight-strawberry-cheesecake-feminised-seeds_232.jpg
Heavyweight Strawberry Cheesecake

massive-midget-autoflowering-feminised-seeds_232.jpg
MASSIVE Midget!

:thumb:

herbies has good customer service!!! but i THINK i have to take my money somewhere else at this point ..i have made two orders and there were issues with both . yes i got a refund but thats not what i needed in the long run . i needed good seeds . what herbies dosent consider is us the customers play Russian roulette every time we order. we are playing with fire and soon u will get burnt .

my first order was missing seeds so i had to order again just to get the seeds that were missing reshipped .

second order . i ordered 10 kc brains 45 , as soon as i got the order i knew something was off cause they were labeled regular seeds not autos . i sent an email and was assured they were definitely what i ordered and i was mistaken . so i TRY to germinate the (souvenirs ) and no luck after waiting two weeks so i take the blame and assume i did something wrong .. i try again two weeks later and no success. now i know there is an issue . i contact herbies and they confirm they are aware of the issue and have pulled the product form the site ..and offered me my money back .

most people would b ok with that , but to me now i have to make another out of country order . not to mention the almost 2 months of my growing time they have wasted . now i cant grow outdoors . and im sitting here with no seeds in the ground . that's two strikes . you figure they would offer me some kind of sweet offer for me to order from them again and keep my business but im just another order number i guess . i have the response emails if anyone wants to take a look at them .

Im sorry that you are not happy with your order or Herbies. In the first instance I suggest you email Herbies support and they can look into your issue and hopefully resolve. the email address for them is sales@herbiesheadshop.com. I understand your frustration, so please contact the team.

With better seed banks on failure of germination you may receive a replacement or refund of purchase but I have never received a additional free order when I have had problems with seed germination from any of the seed banks that I have purchased from. I prefer to purchase from a trusted 420 Magazine sponsor instead of seed banks that will not respond to germination problems.

Herbies has been good to me , 100% germination rate so far outta the free seeds they sent me
no issues at all

i finally got the heavy weight fruit punch .cant wait to pop it

herbies has good customer service!!! but i THINK i have to take my money somewhere else at this point ..i have made two orders and there were issues with both . yes i got a refund but thats not what i needed in the long run . i needed good seeds . what herbies dosent consider is us the customers play Russian roulette every time we order. we are playing with fire and soon u will get burnt .

Honestly, I have 3 orders placed with Herbies, I had no problems with any. I did email them a question, and they were very fast to respond, and were very helpful. Sometimes things happen. It doesn't matter where you order from. We live in a human world, and humans make mistakes. In this case it sounds like a problem with the breeder's product, and is no fault of Herbies.

And they're still willing to help you out. And as friendly advice, I would give them a chance.

Only 1 of 5 Heavyweight Fruit Punch germinated. Contacted Herbies. When i order again i am to give them my original order number and they will send me 6 free FEM seeds. Also i ordered on 2nd of that month and had seeds on 8th-9th.Can't beat that.

Only 1 of 5 Heavyweight Fruit Punch germinated. Contacted Herbies. When i order again i am to give them my original order number and they will send me 6 free FEM seeds. Also i ordered on 2nd of that month and had seeds on 8th-9th.Can't beat that.

i had the same thing happen with my wwxbb and they offered me 5 fems on my next order.. your story makes me worry about my heavy weight fruit punch i have in my seed collection that i got from them last month ..

Looking forward to trying out Heaviweight fast and vast. Maybe 2fast2vast, as well. Not sure yet.

Back
Top Bottom