Herbies Competition - Win Seeds!

Herbies Seeds

420 Sponsor
Hi Guys

How would you like to win a pack of 5 Heavyweight Seeds?

Heavyweight have bought out a new range of seeds, the winner of this competition will win a 5 pack of their choice of Heavyweight Seeds. Great way to try out a new strain :)

All you have to do is link to the one you would like to win and tell us why you would like to try it.

Thats it!!

Winner will be picked at random. Competition ends Midnight on 18th August 2015.

The link to the Heavyweight collection can be found here: ! Heavyweight Feminised Seeds - Herbies Feminised Seeds

Good Luck All

I would like to try win these ! Heavyweight Fast & Vast Auto Autoflowering Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds the reason being , i tried them before when i was a bit wet behind the ears and i didnt do to well , from joining 420 i have learned so much and i want to prove how much this site can help and how you can improve you growing by having the member's guide you along.
I also have never had a problem with herbies seeds and always recommend their beans to friends :)i shall also make a journal on the whole process :Namaste:

I'm going to agree with the Prof. At least in selection.

I have a heavyweight fast n vast growing currently and it's a bit of a dwarf.

Like to try growing it again.....because I bet I can do better with it

Herbies Mobile

:thanks:

Oooh! Fun! Thanks for the chance! I think the Heavyweight Dream Machine looks the most promising. Both for it's potential medical benefits which would compliment the strains I currently have and large yields means I wouldn't need to grow them all at once. A nice little bit of night time smoke.

Heavyweight Dream Machine Feminised Seeds

Hey Herbies :) thanks for the competition I would love to try Heavyweight Strawberry Cheesecake - Hebies Seeds I'm a huge fan of Cheese and the cross Chronic x White Widow x Cheese sounds very interesting indeed, I can almost taste it :) good luck everyone :thumb:

I would like to try the Money Bush because, I grow for my sister who is battling ALS. The 3%CBD and it's indica dominance would make great night time medicine for my wonderful sister.

Thanks for the chance Herbies Seeds :high-five:

Heavyweight Money Bush Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

This strain: ! Heavyweight Strawberry Cheesecake Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds sounds like the perfect companion to my hemp Strawberry Bliss smoothie.

purplesmoothie8.png

Recipe is in my Hemp Sprout Kitchen

Aside from the complimentary flavors of fruity cannabis and frosty fruit smoothie, Strawberry Cheesecake has an excellent blend of THC and CBD for day meds and making Rick Simpson Oil.

:thanks:

please do not choose me as i am recent winner...
with that said i play to support a company who has done me well ,more than once
if i did enter my fun choice would be ! Heavyweight Goldmine Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds
it was hard as i first thought that Budzilla looks good and has boss name
in the end who can pass up a Goldmine!!

good luck to all of you and thanks to herbies for the fun contest
take care

Money Bush? Holy hell! 3% CBD with 21% THC? Nice yield with a fast finishing time? Where have you been all my life?

In all seriousness this looks like it would be an excellent strain to grow since I have been wanting to try a higher CBD strain recently.

! Heavyweight Money Bush Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

I would have to agree with JuanCarlos and SweetLeef. Im looking for some seeds for my next grow and would like to try something with a higher CBD. Money Bush could be that strain. ! Heavyweight Money Bush Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

Thanks Herbies :Rasta:

For A higher CBD check out Blueblood , from herbies also 10% cbd .

not to bad to grow either ,

heres mine

P1070819.JPG

Medicann Blue Blood Seeds Specs
Genetics: OG Kush x Blueberry
Type: Indica (70%) / Sativa (30%)
Flowering time: 6 - 10 weeks
Yield: Medium
THC content: 15 - 20%
CBD content 10%
Medicinal Uses: Chronic Pain, Body relief without mental intoxication, Insomnia, Muscle Spasms, Nausea, MS, Gastrointestinal Issues, Arthritis, Anorexia
Medicann Blue Blood Seeds Info
With this plant we have crossed our OG Kush with an astounding Blueberry that has been with us since 1998. This plant produces buds that have the strength and density of the OG but have that wonderful smell and taste of the Blueberry. The Blueberry overtones over wash the OG so for those of you used to OG this plant will smell and taste more blueberry, however there is an element of diesel fuel to the smell and taste. Not one for an inexperienced medical grower, but well worth the effort for those who can. Blueberry x OG Kush has been bred to contain higher percentages of CBD or cannabidiol the part of cannabis now considered to be most responsible for pain-relief, nausea, as an anti-inflammatory, and for many many other symptoms. CBD has been found to provide physical relief, it actually works to counteract the psychoactivity of THC, allowing patients a much desired element of clarity unassociated with so many other types of cannabis. This strain can also be a very effective insomnia killer, especially if you have pain that keeps you awake.

In short for medicinal users this would be the strain we recommend for a multitude of different ailments. Medicann are currently working on other strains to increase the CBD ratio to further help sufferers.

! Medicann Blue Blood Seeds - Herbies Seeds

Sure, why not? The only way to guarantee you'll lose is not to enter.

! Heavyweight Lemon Cheescake Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

Sounds like it would smell and taste delicious. Potency levels cinched it. This strain would make tasty baked buds. And then there was this:

"The high is cerebral and creative, uplifting rather than mind numbing."

So Yeah, this would be my choice. It's a new one, and an enticing one at that. It may make its way into my collection regardless.

Back
Top Bottom