Clearance Section - Herbies Seeds

Herbies Seeds

420 Sponsor
Hi Guys, we at Herbies just wanted to let you know that we have added a ton of seeds to the clearance section. You can check the selection out at Herbies Seeds - Clearance Seeds

Don't forget to use the discount codes aswell to get more money off if you order!

420MAGHERBIES5 for 5% off orders over £50 (excluding delivery)
420MAGHERBIES10 for 10% off orders over £100 (excluding delivery)

I have a question about the discount and freebies.

Say I had an order that totaled (before shipping) 50.50 GBP, qualifying me for the first level of additional freebies. If I then apply the discount code of 5%, does that disqualify me from the extra freebies since my total is now less than 50GBP?

Thanks Herbies. You folks are great!

I have a question about the discount and freebies.

Say I had an order that totaled (before shipping) 50.50 GBP, qualifying me for the first level of additional freebies. If I then apply the discount code of 5%, does that disqualify me from the extra freebies since my total is now less than 50GBP?

Thanks Herbies. You folks are great!

You will still get the £50 freebies as the original order will be above £50 :) Hope this clarifies

I placed a order sep 11th and had the money taken out but no email or delivery. I was wondering what I needed to do to try and get my seeds. must have been a glitch in the system, service has always been great in the past. thanks in advance.

@waknbak88 can you email sales@herbiesheadshop.com with any order details you have and they can look into this for you. I don't have access to the order system.

Back
Top Bottom