Herbies New Free Seed Offers August 2015

I thought I read somewhere that you guys are going to change your freebie offers starting Sept 11th, is that true?

Not that I know of, we usually have the free seeds for a couple of months. There are no plans to change as yet.

LOL, I was in a hurry this morning trying to place my order, hoping the freebies wouldn't change on me. I ended up calling and talking to a nice lady who informed me that my bank was protecting me from....myself, essentially. Got my order placed a little while ago. Thanks, Herbies, for being the best bank!

Looking forward to seeing those 'souvenirs' in the sun next spring!

LOL, I was in a hurry this morning trying to place my order, hoping the freebies wouldn't change on me. I ended up calling and talking to a nice lady who informed me that my bank was protecting me from....myself, essentially. Got my order placed a little while ago. Thanks, Herbies, for being the best bank!

Looking forward to seeing those 'souvenirs' in the sun next spring!

Funny you mentioned you bank issue. I had the same thing happening to me, iI kept getting a "declined blah blah blah" massage. I called my bank and they started a new process by which I have to create a pin number for online purchases. And also they are issuing new cards that have the chips now.
But, crisis diverted, Medicann Blue Blood is on the way!

Funny you mentioned you bank issue. I had the same thing happening to me, iI kept getting a "declined blah blah blah" massage. I called my bank and they started a new process by which I have to create a pin number for online purchases. And also they are issuing new cards that have the chips now.
But, crisis diverted, Medicann Blue Blood is on the way!

I am happy you are getting your Blue Blood!!!! I think the TCH/CBD ratios will be very helpful. They are for me. I just tied down my BB clone . She will be a bush eventually. Probably 6-8 weeks till I but her in the flower tent. :peace:

20150913_191142_resized.jpg

Hey Herbie, where are the Afghani regular seeds coming from...breeder? Want to collect as much info on their lineage as I can. Are they pure indica?

I asked the same question several months ago. Here is the answer I got from Herbies. The free Afghan regs are produced by Seedsman; they're not on general release yet, hence they're not currently listed on the site. Please refer to the product info for Afghani #1 regs from Sensi Seeds, as the specifications are near identical. :peace:

I am happy you are getting your Blue Blood!!!! I think the TCH/CBD ratios will be very helpful. They are for me. I just tied down my BB clone . She will be a bush eventually. Probably 6-8 weeks till I but her in the flower tent. :peace:

20150913_191142_resized.jpg
You are and the Nutty Professor are two that turned me on to BB. I'm very excited!

Back
Top Bottom