Herbies September Competition - Win Seeds

Herbies Seeds

420 Sponsor
Herbies are giving away a pack of your chosen seeds (3/5 pack depending on breeder pack sizes)

All you need to do to enter is tell us what you would call your own strain and why.

Then post a link from any of the Herbies sites to the seeds you would like to win.

Competition rules
You can enter more than once
Please put a link to the seeds you would like to win
Tell us what you would call your strain and why
Competition will end on 1st October 2015. Winner will be announced 2nd October 2015
Winner will be the best entry (voted for by our Herbies team)

Good Luck everyone!

Wow, this one was made for me! LOL. I was just stripping a couple plants for harvest tomorrow, listening to the Rush song "Passage to Bangkok' thinking about various traits, breeding and what I would like to create. Especially since I just placed an order with Herbie on Monday and have Skunk #1 and Afghani coming, among other things.

I've come up with a few good ones...I think. I won't dump them all on you at once, I'll sprinkle them here and there.

A couple days ago I had a brief discussion with another member and came up with...

"Pourpre Le Pew" Get it, like Pepe Le Pew. Pourpre being french for purple.

Might seem gimmicky, but I would like to stabilize and ILB a strain that expresses purple calyx with out thermal stress and stinks like 12 families of skunks are living in it like an apartment complex.

My selection would be

Ace Seeds Panama Regular

Why a crumby, non boutique regular seed selection? I'm wanting to collect landraces, old strains and really any thing that's stable and contains pure or a combo of pre 90's genetics. That way I have them for my own bank and lab work......muwahahaha.

Thanks Herbie team!

. Edit: just saw the why needed for entry
Edeleanu Hofmann.... Anything deserving of that name, we all know it's a sativa of the highest calibre, that's going to @$&? you up, lol... Who doesn't want to try some Edeleanu Hofmann....
Herbies Mobile

Nice comp :thumb:
ok my strain would have to be ( nuttys one hit wonder ) why ? see picture lol my first bred seeds one decided to flower as a seedling under 18/6 light ? strange but true

! TGA Subcool Agent Orange Seeds - Herbies Seeds :love:

P1080193.JPG
P1080194.JPG

2nd entry.. If the first one sounded a little too strong for your tolerance, well nobody's going to say no to "Legal Weed"... I know I want to smoke Edeleanu Hofmann but I know we all want to smoke "Legal Weed"....
Herbies Mobile

If the professor wants "Agent orange" there has to be a good reason, so that would be my second choice as well.

A slightly different twice on one I would name: "Bushy Beaver Bud"

Beav:high-five:

"Santa's Stash"

Piney with a nice overlay of holiday seasonal spices like cinnamon, nutmeg..... maybe some cocoa hints. I got this while sampling some recent bag seed (piney tone to that particular plant) and looking over my home brew beer recipes. I have seasonal recipes for beer, why not MMJ?

Ace Malawi Seeds - Herbies Seeds

Gotta have Malawi in the 'stable'. :thumb:

Nice. Very nice.

^ Why paradigm? I haven't completely entered without giving a reason. ^

The strains are favorites of mine. Cherry pie is fire, no lier, in my neighborhood it's a delicacy (ever sought after haha) . & I've grown stellar buds from +CSSH plus it's a rarity. A win-win, bringing consumers and growers a little closer while setting the base for the future of Mary Jane. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom