New Free Seed Offer From Herbies Seeds - October 2015

Herbies Seeds

420 Sponsor
Thanks for that Herbies seeds ;)
Used your shop before,catalogue of seeds is gorgeous,but heavy ;):goodjob:
One more question,can i sort of pre order,and then just pick up??
I'm getting quite few seeds :)

Will pop over soon ;):thumb:
Thanks in advance:thumb:

Im sure if you phone they can get the order ready for you

Do you have a coupon code for 420 members? I have ordered from you before and am about to put in another. Pm if you wish.

Love seeing that Serious AK

Yes 420MAGHERBIES5 for 5% off all orders over £50 or 420MAGHERBIES10 for 10% off orders over £100.

Herbies!!! Saving money for the hollydays specials. ^^
Also you think in future you will have other stuff like storing jars, silica gel for seed keeping etc. I don't like ordering from other banks. Bitcoin will be awsome 2. And some promos with that.

Herbies!!! Saving money for the hollydays specials. ^^
Also you think in future you will have other stuff like storing jars, silica gel for seed keeping etc. I don't like ordering from other banks. Bitcoin will be awsome 2. And some promos with that.

I will put the idea forward of supplying other related items :)

Thanks. It would be helpful. For example I must order from other bank silica worth of 3€ and pay 15€ in total. And I need to buy from you soon too. :p

Thanks. It would be helpful. For example I must order from other bank silica worth of 3€ and pay 15€ in total. And I need to buy from you soon too. :p

Well if we did put any on, it definitely wouldn't be too soon perhaps something to look at in the new year.

Back
Top Bottom